What's new

Review Marmeat (Marmite flavour)

chris redford

Postman
Hi all, only been vaping for a week and a half but tried a funky flavour last night and thought i'd share my findings as i can't see another review for it on here.

They say you 'love it or hate it' and i'm in the 'love it' camp. My girlfriend often asks if i'd "like some toast with my Marmite?"... :D

So when i saw 'Marmeat' flavour juice from Thor Juices, i had to try it.

I was definitely hesitant. I mean, eating it is one thing but vaping it??

However i like various fruit flavours and you eat fruit so how different could it be?

I got a cheap atomiser from the shop and filled it half up with the juice.

I had a puff and sure enough it tasted just like marmite!

I felt like i should be chewing the vapour! :D

The taste lingered longer than i'd really have liked.

But overall, although i can't see me vaping it very regularly, it was pretty nice in a perverse way. Maybe it's one to vape when you didn't have time for breakfast?

Yeah, yeah, I know... I'm a wrong 'un! :D

I don't know if I'd like it as although I generally will eat anything even if I don't like it,vaping has made me really choosy. I liked a juicy peach juice so bought 60 ml of peach from a different supplier and it tastes like I'm vaping perfume. As I like Bovril/Marmite I'd like to try an e-juice but scared to as my experience with peach proves.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

I love Marmite but really don't think I would like to vape it. The thought is making me feel like gagging.

I don't know if I'd like it as although I generally will eat anything even if I don't like it,vaping has made me really choosy. I liked a juicy peach juice so bought 60 ml of peach from a different supplier and it tastes like I'm vaping perfume. As I like Bovril/Marmite I'd like to try an e-juice but scared to as my experience with peach proves.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

It does taste a lot like Marmite. :)

Back
Top Bottom