What's new

Coil Build For MTL HELP PLEASE

They`re both nicotine but extracted using different methods, nic salt is meant to be smoother, quicker to get into your system and easier on your throat, I use it exclusively and I`ve never had it oxidise (peppery taste), some say it doesn`t go very well with tobacco flavours but I dont vape those anyway.
That’s interesting. However my fave juice is nicotine based haha I can’t win 🙈

The easiest way to try the difference between nic salt and freebase nicotine is to go into a vape shop and buy two premade 10ml juices that include nicotine - 1 of freebase and 1 of nic salt.

Generally nic salts are widely available in 10 and 20mg and freebase in 12 and 18mg so just buy the one closest to the strength you normally vape at.

Personally I have severe problems with freebase nicotine over 6mg strength as I find it harsh on the throat and vaping it leaves my throat sore and scratchy for days, but that is just my experience - others have mentioned that they have problems with nic salt but it's relatively cheap to find out if you just buy a single 10ml bottle.

One thing to be aware of though is nic salt has very little throat hit, if you have been vaping high strength freebase for years it may seem strange because, to me at least, it seems very smooth compared to freebase - it may be easier on your throat until you have fully recovered, or not lol, but it doesn't cost much to find out.

I'm intrigued as to what this irresistible juice is?!

I recently ordered some juice which was on offer and got sent the wrong nic amount. Tried it on my usual build 0.6 ohms and the throat hit was unbearable. Put it away for a few weeks and tried it in a different tank, different set up to my normal. 8 wraps 28 gauge kanthal, 1.6 ohms, tight airflow and lowered the coil to 1.5-2mm above the hole. Managed much better since. Different builds in different tanks can totally change flavour and throat hit.

The easiest way to try the difference between nic salt and freebase nicotine is to go into a vape shop and buy two premade 10ml juices that include nicotine - 1 of freebase and 1 of nic salt.

Generally nic salts are widely available in 10 and 20mg and freebase in 12 and 18mg so just buy the one closest to the strength you normally vape at.

Personally I have severe problems with freebase nicotine over 6mg strength as I find it harsh on the throat and vaping it leaves my throat sore and scratchy for days, but that is just my experience - others have mentioned that they have problems with nic salt but it's relatively cheap to find out if you just buy a single 10ml bottle.

One thing to be aware of though is nic salt has very little throat hit, if you have been vaping high strength freebase for years it may seem strange because, to me at least, it seems very smooth compared to freebase - it may be easier on your throat until you have fully recovered, or not lol, but it doesn't cost much to find out.
Thanks for your response, I will try that out 👍

I'm intrigued as to what this irresistible juice is?!

I recently ordered some juice which was on offer and got sent the wrong nic amount. Tried it on my usual build 0.6 ohms and the throat hit was unbearable. Put it away for a few weeks and tried it in a different tank, different set up to my normal. 8 wraps 28 gauge kanthal, 1.6 ohms, tight airflow and lowered the coil to 1.5-2mm above the hole. Managed much better since. Different builds in different tanks can totally change flavour and throat hit.
It’s amazing how a different set up can massively impact the vaping experience. I’ll try your setup and see what it’s like, thanks for your reply! My fave juice is Manabush Spiritwalker Chiri. 😎

Chiri is the Dog's Blx. Get it while you can, it's no longer in production IIRC.

I know, it’s gutting! My original fave was the original Chiri from about 5 years... that was seriously the dogs blx!! Thankfully, I found the current Chiri a good replacement and now they are changing it again haha 🙈

I know, it’s gutting! My original fave was the original Chiri from about 5 years... that was seriously the dogs blx!! Thankfully, I found the current Chiri a good replacement and now they are changing it again haha 🙈

Have you tried the Tribute Range Chiri? It is pretty close to the original Chiri formula.

Yeah, I believe I did but it was missing a rich taste that made the juice. Although I know lots of folks love it 😎

Back
Top Bottom