What's new

masks and distancing

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
00_promo.gif

Yep always wear a mask in shops or anywhere public indoors and still distance as well. Less and less people are doing so though especially on the buses or on the metro and I'm still not averse to telling people to back the fuck off.

Yep. Both.

Funny looks? You know God gave you those two fingers for a reason, yeah?

critical-role-crit-role.gif

And if people get too close and you don't like swatting and shin kicking, just start coughing. They'll soon make space. :)

Looks like I'm going to be fashionable again what with masks coming back in...

These are good, better than those rubbish fake blue surgical masks, less steaming up of glasses and after a minute you don't even know you've got the thing on.
View attachment 260477

FFP2 though, which is barely better than a t-shirt at the relevant particle size from a user perspective.

Still better that someone else wears something like that though :)

Just a couple of things though - if a mask causes glasses to steam up, it's leaky and therefore ineffective. Also if it's "face covering" size (i.e. not a cartridge filter unit) and doesn't restrict your breathing somewhat then it's unlikely to do the job either.

I'm thinking:

IMG-20200504-WA0006~2.jpeg

FFP2 though, which is barely better than a t-shirt at the relevant particle size from a user perspective.

Still better that someone else wears something like that though :)

Just a couple of things though - if a mask causes glasses to steam up, it's leaky and therefore ineffective. Also if it's "face covering" size (i.e. not a cartridge filter unit) and doesn't restrict your breathing somewhat then it's unlikely to do the job either.

I'm thinking:

View attachment 260481

Thanks for telling me things I already know :18:

We always wear masks in shops and try to keep distance but sometimes difficult in the supermarket as to many people have no respect for others.

The only shop I go to is the supermarket. I go early on a saturday morning and wear a mask.

Back
Top Bottom