What's new

Merkava & Zz

Both tanks look really good but I think my money will go towards another Prometey III and the Ataman II. Seriously bored waiting for the Heron V2 to the point where I am past caring about it.
I guess thats the rub with small producers making limited runs.....add the fact that the quality is unquestionably good = patience :D

some things in life are worth waiting for, not the 147 bus from canning town to ilford, that was never worth waiting for....although Lisa Freeman who used to get on the bus was worth the wait...massive bangers....im guessing the same applies to the Heron v2.....although i doubt it will come with as big a pair as Lisa's were

I guess thats the rub with small producers making limited runs.....add the fact that the quality is unquestionably good = patience :D

some things in life are worth waiting for, not the 147 bus from canning town to ilford, that was never worth waiting for....although Lisa Freeman who used to get on the bus was worth the wait...massive bangers....im guessing the same applies to the Heron v2.....although i doubt it will come with as big a pair as Lisa's were

LOL. Yeah I take your point mate but when I get a great vape from what I have which also comes from a small producer with limited runs I'd personally rather have another tank where I know exactly what kind of vape I am going to get.

All credit to GP I would rather wait for a product that is ready for market that a rushed piece of shite that needs to be a revision V1.3 before it's ready....
Yes I'm referring to the Hurricane.

LOL. Yeah I take your point mate but when I get a great vape from what I have which also comes from a small producer with limited runs I'd personally rather have another tank where I know exactly what kind of vape I am going to get.
So the heron v2 is worth the wait ;)

So the heron v2 is worth the wait ;)

For you guys maybe but not for me, not any more. You have to remember that many of you have had the luxury of trying the 1.5. I haven't so the tank might not suit me at all and I don't want to spend well over £100 to find out. I'd rather get a 1.5 cheaper when you guys upgrade and want rid.

This Zz is like nothing I've seen before, they seem to have thought of everything. Airflow from bottom and/or sides for rta, small screw to block hole in the base for dripping. There's a screw in the base that I'm not sure what it does, hoping it blocks the side airflow when using in rta mode but guess I will find out. Going to have to do a review if it's as versatile as it seems and I've had a few weeks to mess about with it.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1447871363.591305.jpg

..also, tried to order one last week and they are now OOS. No idea if/when ther will be a new run!

Back
Top Bottom