What's new

MilkMan Mango Milk.......

Too true theve been my go too for almost 2 years now.
Got a order coming tomorrow with their own milkshake range. Tried the tester before Christmas and omg it was good. Link in bargain basement. Think it was 120ml for under 8 quid.

Repeat after me Leni
You will you will you will lol

And to the others with American links, cheap is not always cheap.
Always read the small print on postage as it cost me almost £50 for a 60ml zero nic from America so be warned especially if DHL or ups are involved.
What's their.milkshake like?

I ordered a few bits from vape potions which arrived yesterday. I chanced a bottle of their vanilla milkshake and fook me it's nice. It's the first milk type eliquid I got that actually tastes milky and I've been vaping for 8 years. It's well nice. I shall be ordering more when i run out particularly at that price!

I ordered a few bits from vape potions which arrived yesterday. I chanced a bottle of their vanilla milkshake and fook me it's nice. It's the first milk type eliquid I got that actually tastes milky and I've been vaping for 8 years. It's well nice. I shall be ordering more when i run out particularly at that price!
Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure Shaz the guvnor will be pleased to hear that. Not sure I can tag on a phone but worth a try @vapepotions

Thank you glad you liked it :) if you havent tried our donut range thats very popular too

Back
Top Bottom