What's new

MilkMan Mango Milk.......

I'd like to know who makes a Mango concentrate that tastes like one!? Anyone?

You need to tinker. There are many varieties of mango and you need to buy a few and experiment.

My favourite mix so far is equal amounts of FA and Flavour Hub Mango Double, but FA Costa Rican is good, as is INW Mango Shisha.

You need to tinker. There are many varieties of mango and you need to buy a few and experiment.

My favourite mix so far is equal amounts of FA and Flavour Hub Mango Double, but FA Costa Rican is good, as is INW Mango Shisha.
Thanks mate. I'll keep those in mind for future orders. I once tried a Purilum one and it was horrid.

You and me both. I got a chilled mango that all I tasted was menthol and was more a peachy flavor... sure wasn't mango I know that...

Gave me a headache anywho.
Can't do menthol.
Can do mints but not menthols

The one iam asking about mate its spot on one of the best ive ever tried and its got no coolant or menthol just a very nice smooth mango taste try and get some mate you wont regret it i tell ya.............

That site has the most amazing range of liquids I've ever seen, I could spend a fortune on there :11: However, I'm already over my monthly vape budget, so I'm going to show some self-restraint (for once) :21:
Too true theve been my go too for almost 2 years now.
Got a order coming tomorrow with their own milkshake range. Tried the tester before Christmas and omg it was good. Link in bargain basement. Think it was 120ml for under 8 quid.

Repeat after me Leni
You will you will you will lol

And to the others with American links, cheap is not always cheap.
Always read the small print on postage as it cost me almost £50 for a 60ml zero nic from America so be warned especially if DHL or ups are involved.

Back
Top Bottom