What's new

Mini mod making mood

Going through my mods and I feel like designing another mod but I wanted to make something a bit different to a box mod or squonker, I am thinking mini MTL mod as I might strip down a Vandy Vape Simple EX as a donor.

I'm struggling for inspiration though, how to make something that looks a bit different than the traditional shapes, has anybody got any quirky ideas I can take inspiration from?

Pretty much any ideas are food for thought even if they aren't practical.

There will obviously be some constraints as I am 3D printing which needs to be thicker than metal but I can resort to a built in battery which will be more flexible (Lipo or 18350).

Here's the Simple Ex stripped down:

Simple_EX_Polish-1.jpg

Stupid idea but you could go the 18350-18500 C-frame route like Rebel, have the chipset at 90 degree angle for thumb firing and a small squonk bottle at front you can squeeze with one of your fingers. Just an idea.

Speaking of mini mods I’m on a bit of a mini mod craze at the moment and was wondering if you could quote a price for having one made.
The loose specs are:
18500 external battery.
Regulated by a C.o.V Mini volt 40w, mega volt 80w board or any other low end regulated chip salvaged from dead internal battery mods.
22-24mm atty max.
Just curious if it can be done.

Back
Top Bottom