What's new

Review Mini review - Asmodus Minikin 180w v2

I want I want I want!!! First mod that's given me serious shinyitus for a while now, if anyone sees the purple one available in the UK do me a favour and let me know?!

Soon my lovely

Asmodus-Minikin-2-180-14T.jpg

Oh another mod to consider... really liking it red though.
Also considering the ijoy limitless lux and although not in the same power band, a council of vapor wraith.
If you could only buy one... which one would you choose?? Help!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1475956552.365993.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1475956552.365993.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 93
:hmm:
Oh another mod to consider... really liking it red though.
Also considering the ijoy limitless lux and although not in the same power band, a council of vapor wraith.
If you could only buy one... which one would you choose?? Help!
The limitless lux is a nice looking mod but for me minikin all day for me I'm well chuffed bud but it's your taste and what you'd rather use with your money.@keithw review is dot on tuff call for ya m8:hmm: :57:

Oops sorry, I found that one but the small print says purple is pre-order, should have added IN STOCK! But thank you darlings for the lightening googling!

@Alstoj79 the red is apparently in a shiny finish, the purple and black are matt rubbery finish, if that influences your decision...

No. I like the cherry red, but not on any UK sites! Not a big fan of rubberised finishes, although the purple is quite nice.

No. I like the cherry red, but not on any UK sites! Not a big fan of rubberised finishes, although the purple is quite nice.

My initial description of a hard rubber on the finish is possibly a little misleading,

It's weird really - it's possibly more like a matt powder coat,

I can't dig my finger nail into it for example but the matt effect makes it very 'grippy' if that's a word or even makes sense lol,

It has an appearance of very hard rubber but..erm..

I'm going to try to find out exactly what it is now....:)

Back
Top Bottom