What's new

Review Mini review - Asmodus Minikin 180w v2

Presume it's the same finish as on the "rubberised" 120 (and 150 but have only used 120).
As you say, matt or satin finish but very grippy never feels cold. By comparison the finish on my Sigelei 150 is more like on a waterproof torch but the Minikin finish is softer and maybe slightly absorbent? Someone on here sold one recently (150?) where the finish had come away after using it a lot in a hot sunny clime? Would be interesting to know what the finish is and if any other mods have the same.

@Alstoj79 I really like the red too, will report back here if I see it on any uk site, do the same for me if you find the purple?

@mannikon yes apparently it is the same finish as the 120 and 150. I've not had either, just done mad googling.

I even dreamt about this damn mod a few nights ago lol!

@Alstoj79 I really like the red too, will report back here if I see it on any uk site, do the same for me if you find the purple?

@mannikon yes apparently it is the same finish as the 120 and 150. I've not had either, just done mad googling.

I even dreamt about this damn mod a few nights ago lol!

The purple Minikin does remind me of this :11:;):10:

59245-020.jpg

Had mine a week now guys and can second all the good things that have been said already, super happy with the purchase. Just be warned, one of my battery cover magnets made a dive for it and now lives down the side of the sofa :doh: Can't reach it for the life of me or find out where to get a replacement either. Hopefully Asmodus get back to me soon. It's now secured by an obscenely stretched vape band, gutted :(

Back
Top Bottom