What's new

Mod Building process and Pictures

Its very nice indeed. Do you have to take the bottom/top off to change battery?

Bonny looking thing but I just know the circular buttons would rotate and do my nut in, considered rounded squares? Also not a big fan of the exposed screen ribbon, did you consider a faceplate to hide it behind? As others have said, how do you get to the battery? But, overall lovely work, well done. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don 't forget.... This was made according to the Customer's specs, so all suggested alterations are doable, just ask @Aldin Mods

Bonny looking thing but I just know the circular buttons would rotate and do my nut in, considered rounded squares? Also not a big fan of the exposed screen ribbon, did you consider a faceplate to hide it behind? As others have said, how do you get to the battery? But, overall lovely work, well done. :D
You take of the top cap to insert the battery ,but this specific mod is designed all around being stealthy and as small as possible. The battery is meant to be charged inside the mod via the DNA 75C onboard charger which is quite decent, you can replace the battery ,but i would mainly charge the battery via the usb port , also there is a faceplate which covers the screen and the adjustment buttons ,so you can only see a charging port and a fire button when the faceplate is on. And the buttons are all round but they dont spin ,since they dre glued onto the board buttons :)

Back
Top Bottom