What's new

Molejuice

update...... got a sample pack of moles dream, donuts, muffin mole, cinnamon churros, batten mole and a free xmas pud all at 6mg ive quickly run them all through the velocity and while yes they could all do with a steep first impressions are very good . Very easy on the throat good clouds and plenty of flavour........ with a particular mention for moles dream.... i will i suspect be back for more:14::D:2thumbsup:
OK so been vaping these most of the week and.................. I really cant fault ANY of them:D

MolesDreams is lush, so are MilkMole and MuffinMole although my MilkMole and MuffinMole labels were mixed up :D
Will be ordering more for sure.
Not tried the rest of my order yet as I've left them to steep a little longer. Agree with @cheltenham cat the MolesDream is really yum!!!

Keep up the great work. Busy, busy.

cant wait for mine i wonder iff they have been dispatched yet
i ordered on the 19th and got my confirmation complete email through yesterday but it has been crimbo week and the mole seems to have had quite a few orders going his way for last few weeks so im in no rush.

Made an order yesterday. Looking forward to it :)

Also not in a massive rush as i'm recovering from a horrible respiratory infection that totally ruined my xmas and means I still have my emergency stash. The whole family has had it but me and the baby worst. If it was just me with it I probably would have panicked it was the vaping and I was dying:zombiemonkey:

As it is i'm holding off on any vaping at all until i'm totally better. Just don't feel like it at all.

Order put in earlier today, looking forward to try it!
I've not been here long and you apes are already getting me to buy stuff I don't actually need![emoji16]

Order put in earlier today, looking forward to try it!
I've not been here long and you apes are already getting me to buy stuff I don't actually need![emoji16]
Mate been here a few months these feckers gonna bankrupt me :-) :-) :-) :-)

Mate been here a few months these feckers gonna bankrupt me :-) :-) :-) :-)
Before I made an account I lurked and read quite a bit, so before I was even an ape I'd spent £100+ on a subohm capable mod and tank that I didn't actually need to help me quit the analogs [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom