What's new

Molejuice

update.... we are working as fast as we possibly can to tunnel though all these orders. we have put a post on our Facebook page and we will try our best to get all orders made and sent out before new year thank you all for the comments and all the orders we have received so far. VERY TIRED MOLES CLOCKING OFF FOR THE NIGHT

Sounds like you guys have earned a decent rest. Looking forward to sampling your wares though.

Poor @molejuice, did the apes inundate you!

Still not had a chance to try mine properly even though they arrived on Xmas eve, have a horrible cold and my normally dull taste buds are completely muted, gutted!

@molejuice are the juices pre-steeped at all?

update.... we are working as fast as we possibly can to tunnel though all these orders. we have put a post on our Facebook page and we will try our best to get all orders made and sent out before new year thank you all for the comments and all the orders we have received so far. VERY TIRED MOLES CLOCKING OFF FOR THE NIGHT
and i havnt even spread the word on the other forums yet :D
now you know why we won forum of the year.

Glad you're busy but also sympathising with the work you'll be doing!
Looking forward to posting photos of your stuff all over Instagram, such a good cause!

Back
Top Bottom