What's new

Money to burn on a nice rta - some input?

It's so lame, but I just can't dig the font and EVL logo on the side, otherwise that might be the one. If I could guarantee the logo would be round the back on the side by side, then maybe?!
It would be luck of the draw but you could put a clear spacer in between the mod and attie so it revolves to a different place. But that's a faff.
This is mine with the EVL
IMG_0401 (1).JPG

It would be luck of the draw but you could put a clear spacer in between the mod and attie so it revolves to a different place. But that's a faff.
This is mine with the EVL
View attachment 215542

It looks great on the easy, doesn't it! I'm kind of umming and aahing on it! I like that it's British, looks nice, seems to be well loved. But hate the logo, and it seems like it might end up feeling like the lite with different skin.

It looks great on the easy, doesn't it! I'm kind of umming and aahing on it! I like that it's British, looks nice, seems to be well loved. But hate the logo, and it seems like it might end up feeling like the lite with different skin.
I don't think you will be disappointed with any of your choices. At the end of the day you will probably get some more atties and mods when funds allow. Enjoy what you get. Good luck

Just to add the Theatro from Van & Del is super nice, great flavour but a little more expensive. Very pretty thing. A bit more involved to build but smooth and succulent vape also fantastic build quality.
IMG_0404.JPG IMG_0405.JPG

Last edited:
Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL deserves a mention and it's a very reasonable price. Easy to build and live with and am getting great flavour from it.

Sorry, wrong pic but can't seem to delete it.

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-13_20-45-56.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-13_20-45-56.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 104
@rew I think I might need some education on coil placement and wick thickness on the Glaz mini because, in the main, I've been quite disappointed with it, lacking flavour and by god does it ever dump liquid in my gob.

I love the dvarw. Got three here but I have to be honest I pick up the kayfun lites more than any other.
it's the press for chamber on the dvarw. Only a little thing, but it's that one more step in rewicking. I'm a lazy sod basically.
great tanks though.
I'm most eager to see the cog. Good times when sub thirty quid rta 's can fight equally with top end stuff.

I love the dvarw. Got three here but I have to be honest I pick up the kayfun lites more than any other.
it's the press for chamber on the dvarw. Only a little thing, but it's that one more step in rewicking. I'm a lazy sod basically.
great tanks though.
I'm most eager to see the cog. Good times when sub thirty quid rta 's can fight equally with top end stuff.

I've got to say, as much love as the dvarw gets it DOES seem like the lite in different clothes, and clothes with more steps to rewick and more faff to find the right airflow. I'm sure it's a great atty, and no doubt I'll try one in the future (I think I'll wait and see what the new designs are like) but for now I think I've settled on the prime. The cog looks REALLY interesting though! The airflow adjustment seems very cool and hopefully it's not just a gimmick. I didn't like the hellvape MD at all, and that had a "novel" airflow system... This one seems a lot more practical though.

@rew I think I might need some education on coil placement and wick thickness on the Glaz mini because, in the main, I've been quite disappointed with it, lacking flavour and by god does it ever dump liquid in my gob.

I’m the same with the Glaz I’ve lost interest in it, no doubt it’s errors on my part but I can’t be doing with tanks that are fussy, I’ve got plenty of $10 clones that I get on better with.
I need a patient tutor.

Back
Top Bottom