What's new

Most Consistent Tank

Best flavour of all the Cthulhu tanks I've tried, you just need to suss the undercoil pin you like and then lock the sucker down using the @Simon G crank-it fix.
Well it would probably be the 1.4mm pin for me if there isn't a 1.2mm as 1.0mm tends to be just a tad tight for me. Is that the method involving PTFE tape?
It's a lovely looking tank though, I will say I don't think Cthulhu have any made anything that has visually repulsed me.

Well it would probably be the 1.4mm pin for me if there isn't a 1.2mm as 1.0mm tends to be just a tad tight for me. Is that method involving PTFE tape?
It's a lovely looking tank though, I will say I don't think Cthulhu have any made anything that has visually repulsed me.

No, you stick something in the airflow and crank it until you feel it lock up. Stops it unscrewing when you want to work on the deck.

You might like the Trio, very underrated tank, I like it.
That triple airflow system just bothered me, the top one especially seems useless unless you're running a really hot build in there.
No, you stick something in the airflow and crank it until you feel it lock up. Stops it unscrewing when you want to work on the deck.
Ah fair enough, well if one ever pops up in the classies I might give it a whirl, I ain't paying RRP on a new tank anytime soon, not after the Pandora and Elite.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I've found my perfect RTA yet either, the non-changeable silicone top fill on the True isn't what I would have chosen, if those ports get damaged somehow, you are kinda screwed and they have a tendency to collect dust and dirt.

I've avoided the Pioneer because I've seen a lot of people struggling with the wicking and that just puts me off immediately.

24mm and Top Fill huh? You tried the Berserker V2 yet? That Umbrella Echo is lovely looking but a bit pricey for a tank that's manufactured in China and mostly plastic.

Yep, I've already got a Berserker V2 @MTLMike. It's a good performer but it's a bit audible and the reverse threaded top-cap drives me nuts.

I guess I'm just going to have to relent on some of my criteria and stop being so picky!

I've currently got an Expromizer V1.4 on order from China, but goodness knows how long that's going to take to arrive. It seems Everzon didn't actually have them in stock when I placed the order... They should've said. It's not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom