What's new

Most Consistent Tank

LordOdin

Veteran
We all have a favourite RTA, RDA or Sub Ohm Tank but which is your most consistent ?, the one you keep going back to. I was thinking about it while doing a build and the one i always go back to is the Profile Unity, it's not my favourite Mesh RTA but it's the most Consistent for the Quality of vape and flavour. It really is a pleasure to use. What's yours ?

I guess it's probably the Dvarw and The Rose 3. :) for RTAs. The Kumo for RDTA, The Taifun GX for Ropes

Geekvape Ammit 25 but same as Andi, wicking can be a pain, id still be using it now but I've moved to MTL so I'm using the Neeko RTA and I'm really enjoying it so i think ill be sticking with that for quite some time.

Steam Crave Ragnar's 3 on the go all of the time with mesh just can't switch to anything else atm.

Always the full size Cthulhu Hastur, I’ve bought most of the latest MTL releases. I can just get this one right every time and it’s 3.5 ml.

Aspire Neeko. Can get the perfect MTL draw, flavour is good and it's no faff to build.

I do like the Hellvape MD for MTL and i think the ZQ Trio is also a great MTL Vape. I have always wanted to try a Dwarv but they always come up for sale when i am skint lol. I will get one some day.

I do like the Hellvape MD for MTL and i think the ZQ Trio is also a great MTL Vape. I have always wanted to try a Dwarv but they always come up for sale when i am skint lol. I will get one some day.
Get a clone Dwarv, they are just as good!. And I don't say that very often about clones :)

Back
Top Bottom