What's new

It's not a mouth toung

Segev

Hallo, friends good evening.

The last year I mostly use the voopoo xt with the u force tank I love it for its known awesome flavour I dididnt change the tw-20 coils the tank is new the older one I gave to a friend and I'm using the same e liquids I use cupple of flavours evry day or to I change it I clean my tanks once a week and my e liquid are always storage in a dark cool place the last week I feel something is changed and I feel the flavour is a littel bit weeker the only thing that changed is I started to use the armur s with the I tank 2 and I'm even surprised I feel the flavour sweeter in the I tank 1 with the target 100 it wasn't the same I think vapresoo upgraded the gti coils I also use the freemax maxus solo 100w the flavour is still the same with the same e liquids and the fl-1 coils what can be the reason that I feel this wey on the one of the best sub hom tanks for flavour?

I will appreciate your knowledge and response.

Maybe you need to experiment with wattage and air flow to get a better vape.
I vape with fool air flow open and the last cupple of days in increased my w from 50 to 60 in the vapresoo armur s its awesome in the l force tank above 55 I get burn taste

I vape with fool air flow open and the last cupple of days in increased my w from 50 to 60 in the vapresoo armur s its awesome in the l force tank above 55 I get burn taste
I dont own an armor s, but I get a good vape with my L force tank with tw 20 coils at 45 watts. The manfacturers rating printed on coils is usually too high and burns the coils out too soon

I dont own an armor s, but I get a good vape with my L force tank with tw 20 coils at 45 watts. The manfacturers rating printed on coils is usually too high and burns the coils out too soon
It's exactly the same w I vape and the same coils I love this tank and the flavour is providing but in the last 2 weeks I feel some changes the battery is new so is the tank my e liquids are frash and new and storage as well I'm trying to think if it's regarding to the mod I'm using the voopo argus xt one year for now and it's in very good condition I'm having common cold in the last two weeks and there is a chance it's influenced on my smell and flavour the strange thing is that in other mods and tanks I'm using with the same e liquids I don't feel less flavour it's a mistory but I will find the answer eventually

At its` simplest the mod just provides power, the flavour is all created by the atty, and of course the juice.

At its` simplest the mod just provides power, the flavour is all created by the atty, and of course the juice.
Yeah I know I just tryd the tank on a different mod the problem is not in the mod the juice and the coils are good as well I guess it regards the fact I'm having a flu and my seller that has a lot of experience told me you can have vaper toung with a specific tank and you won't feel it with other tanks that is something I didn't know thank you my friend

Back
Top Bottom