What's new

Most Consistent Tank

Surprisingly the Kizoku Shima still fails to disappoint me, piss easy to build, top flavour and wick lasts longer than most of my MTL RTA's, for a diddy tank it punches above its weight.

The frozen piss no longer bugs me.

Kizoku_Oaker_Shima_MTL_Kit-RBA-2.jpg

I have both authentic and clone Dvarws and agree in the most part that there is little between them
Me too. I bought an original because I was feeling guilty about the number of Dvarw clones I have and find little difference in performance. They are the only rta I use at home now,

Me too. I bought an original because I was feeling guilty about the number of Dvarw clones I have and find little difference in performance. They are the only rta I use at home now,

Definitely going to get a Dwarv when pennies allow, never heard a bad comment about them and read plenty.

I'm old school.

OBS engine for me.
Super easy to build, slide to fill, and top airflow so no leaking if left standing for a few days.
Dual or mini?
Mines the engine nano , as you say pretty much bomb proof, perfect air flow /piss easy filling /top airflow
Been my daily banger for 2 or 3 years 0.5ohm Clapton 22.5 Watts. Wide open and full of custard

Couple of SXK Dvarw DL's and a couple of Siegfrieds in daily use and my favorites for a while now. Had been using the Dvarw's with simple K1 coils but have moved them on to small Ni80 fused claptons and a very good vape gets even better!

Pisses itself uncontrollably if your wicking is less than perfect... that do you?

I managed to get a very minor leak once with my Dvarw's and thats two in constant use for several months and I am far from an expert, these are my out and about vapes sitting on Mixx's and often end up upside down in my pocket and still no leaks.

True RTA for me, I've tried a lot of mtl rebuildables, even a couple of high end ones back when I had a proper income. The only tank that is not in storage or moved on and is used daily for me is the True. I was literally on the verge of giving up with rebuildables and vaping altogether when @ZT sent me a couple of them and they have been used everyday since. I still pick up something new occasionally to try out but nothing has stuck like the True has. Thanks again for those mate, they saved the day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom