What's new

Most Consistent Tank

My mood changes with the wind direction so to single one out would be impossible.

Got two Bishops and both a doddle to wick, access deck, fill and flavour to boot. No mess no fuss. Also picked up an SXK dvarw which has has had no issues with wicking, leaking or flavour.

Pisses itself uncontrollably if your wicking is less than perfect... that do you?
The only time I have leaking is if I'm careless and leave some cotton trapped by the chamber top cap. Then if the top cap moves it pulls the wick away from the juice hole.

Always the full size Cthulhu Hastur, I’ve bought most of the latest MTL releases. I can just get this one right every time and it’s 3.5 ml.
You literally can't go wrong with ^^ this tank. I don't think I've ever had a flood, gurgle or dry hit from it, even when my wicking was really, really shit. And the throat hit is awesome.

If only I could get the top section that held onto the glass. I did find it at slow tech and I almost teared up when they emailed me to say it had been discontinued.

You literally can't go wrong with ^^ this tank. I don't think I've ever had a flood, gurgle or dry hit from it, even when my wicking was really, really shit. And the throat hit is awesome.

If only I could get the top section that held onto the glass. I did find it at slow tech and I almost teared up when they emailed me to say it had been discontinued.
Well I know Cthulhu replied on a thread when people were discussing a V2 saying they were listening, who knows, they might surprise us this year :) I never got to try the 24mm one so I would rather see a V2 of the Hastur Mini with different airflow options included instead of having to buy a replacement post and a deck that accommodates builds wrapped either way round. We'll just have to wait and see.

Tried the majority of the next best greatest MTL RTA’s, but always seem to go back to the Doggystyle…..

Well I know Cthulhu replied on a thread

Well, if anyone sees them about, tell them from me, their current postage route via Dutch post sucks big time. I've seen glaciers move quicker. Shame really, they used to be excellent. @Sourcemore hello?

Absolutely Fecking Perfect @John R , much appreciated :)

I see a lot of folks getting bent out of shape that I threw a negative up bout their favourite tank. See, it's my opinion only, do with it what you will. I've still to try the tank that's perfect in every way.

Back
Top Bottom