What's new

Most Consistent Tank

I have both authentic and clone Dvarws and agree in the most part that there is little between them

Get a clone Dwarv, they are just as good!. And I don't say that very often about clones :)

Yeah i have a couple of different clones including a Mech Mod (Broadsword) , I don't mind Clones if they are made right which some are. Some have actually said that certain Clones are better than the Original.

I'm old school.

OBS engine for me.
Super easy to build, slide to fill, and top airflow so no leaking if left standing for a few days.

Profile RDTA its just so easy to build on & the flavour is amazing, closely followed by the Siegfried another one which is a doddle to wick even if it is abit tall ..

RDA- ulton clones of the salix is what most of my vaping has been on in recent years. With an rda imo it is all about having the coil in the right position in relation to the right airflow and the salix makes this very easy. They have been in constant use since I bought them. I still go back to my first RDA the IGO-L.All my other RDAs have either too much airflow or are more complicated than required. Now that I know what I like I do not need to have adjustable airflow or to fit twin coils.

Tank- Heron has replaced my clone KFL+ v2. The airflow is right for me and I find it easier to wick than the kayfuns.

Advken Manta, easy to build and wick and good flavour. I think its the only RTA that I have never had any flooding or dry hitting issues with no matter how ineptly I build it.

Berserker Mini v2 & Dvarw for me. Vape great, easy to build & wick, never leaked or let me down

DTL, probably a top airflow RTA or RDTA. The Zeus X/Dual/ Single, Dead Rabbit & Pyro RDTA

Back
Top Bottom