What's new

Mr. Salt_e

images.jpg

If he's American then 54mg is possible. Think the juul is 50mg Inc in the states. Been looking at the nic salt liquid. Think element are using it too. I think I will await one of us to try it before I believe the hype. Plus I'm a little worried that if it's any good it will make my other liquids a little bland.

Looks like great stuff.... Fuck I hate the yoots of today.. Dumb cunts

I ordered some of the tpd bargain juice and as usual they had 6mg and 0mg left so I bought a bottle of each to mix. Forgot to mix it and filled the dropper with 6mg. Jesus nearly ripped my throat out. I mtl 12mg but 50mg has got to be harsh as hell.

If he's American then 54mg is possible. Think the juul is 50mg Inc in the states. Been looking at the nic salt liquid. Think element are using it too. I think I will await one of us to try it before I believe the hype. Plus I'm a little worried that if it's any good it will make my other liquids a little bland.

But he said 54%, that's 540mg.

But he said 54%, that's 540mg.
I know mate. Honestly don't know if it's a mistake or spam. If it's 540mg then the phrase bell end comes to mind. Hoping it's a genuine discussion and not more spam nonsense. That said I mis the Canadian dentist with his tips for white teeth when vaping. Although he never did update me about the degrassi street kids or the littlest hobo.

I know mate. Honestly don't know if it's a mistake or spam. If it's 540mg then the phrase bell end comes to mind. Hoping it's a genuine discussion and not more spam nonsense. That said I mis the Canadian dentist with his tips for white teeth when vaping. Although he never did update me about the degrassi street kids or the littlest hobo.

I'd forgotten about him. He seemed like a genuine spammer, but he had absolutely nothing to gain from spamming POTV lol.

I'd forgotten about him. He seemed like a genuine spammer, but he had absolutely nothing to gain from spamming POTV lol.
I know. Did enjoy his Saturday posts. As we're off on a tangent have you got your reading tickets. Muse should do a top turn.

I know. Did enjoy his Saturday posts. As we're off on a tangent have you got your reading tickets. Muse should do a top turn.

I'd love to, but I'm far too old for that sort of thing now. Even a day trip would be too much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom