What's new

MTL best vapes non pod

I also smoked rollies before. Any Virginias are light then something like burley maybe or Kentucky, then there’s heavy pipe tobacco flavours. LT Dry4pod is the closest to smoking I’ve currently found. I’m vaping that as a daily now. Drakes flavour is very subtle but not what I was expecting. La tabaccherica and a few others seem to try to replicate smoking imo. Drakes is more what the leaves pre combustion smell like again imo. Just gotta try a few and see if you like it. Hence why I’ve got a little bit of everything. Sometimes a little switches of juices brings more flavour to the palette rather than smoking one all day. Also found I don’t like juices that I’ve added nic shots too straight away. I only use nic salts. I seem to like them after they have steeped for a week or longer. Daddy pig smoke juice says steep for 2 weeks and I heard the whisky blonde by manabush takes 2 weeks to balance the flavours. This is why I’ve not tried them yet.

Thanks mate, I'll have to try some when I get paid, summer holidays and back to school is a killer! Yeah steeping is a must, usually use salts in premixed but never tried in shortfills.

Thanks mate, I'll have to try some when I get paid, summer holidays and back to school is a killer! Yeah steeping is a must, usually use salts in premixed but never tried in shortfills.

If feel your pain dude. Only ever use nic salts. Can’t get on with freebase. Don’t have my issues using it with shortfills. It’s good for me.

Back
Top Bottom