What's new

Mtl mods advice

Vaponaute Le Petite Box

Or I’m quite enjoying the vapresso swag kit battery atbthe minute

No I don’t mind the pico sized mods. The coral looks so good but I think I’ll save that one for a Christmas prezzie for myself. Deffo considering the pico 75w in ss to match the prime plus the prime is 22mm do it should look really good.
Anything that’s a single 18650 rather than a dual should be much more ‘pocket friendly’ and a whole lot smaller. I have the pico squeeze already so I’m aware of the size and weight.
Plus anything smaller like pebal sized would look weird with a tall tank on it.
My SS Pico is looking a bit worn but still going strong after 2 years as my pocket mod for work. I have 3 Picos as I tend to take 2 with me. No issues with any of them .... so far ....... :)

They've also got one less now.
POTV10 gives 10% off it too.
you bugger lol
its amazing just how small it is
i think the berserker in 5 ml mode is about the same height and looks daft on top of it but the kf3 dont look as daft on it for some reason

you bugger lol
its amazing just how small it is
i think the berserker in 5 ml mode is about the same height and looks daft on top of it but the kf3 dont look as daft on it for some reason
I've gone shineyitus on it mostly since seeing @eyeball kid 's a couple of months ago.
Thanks for your link it made me push the button.
I'd seen them @ £68 from gosmokefree but with 10% off it was £15 cheaper so it was a great price. :2thumbsup:

I've gone shineyitus on it mostly since seeing @eyeball kid 's a couple of months ago.
Thanks for your link it made me push the button.
I'd seen them @ £68 from gosmokefree but with 10% off it was £15 cheaper so it was a great price. :2thumbsup:
I nearly bought another from steam island for £49 but I think two is enough.
I really hope they return to the coral, epetite and esquare style again. They will have to be a tad larger due to the 75c board being the smallest evolv do now but I think they hit the nail on the head with.those old designs.

I nearly bought another from steam island for £49 but I think two is enough.
I really hope they return to the coral, epetite and esquare style again. They will have to be a tad larger due to the 75c board being the smallest evolv do now but I think they hit the nail on the head with.those old designs.
I think a scaled up version would be a hit.

Back
Top Bottom