What's new

Mtl mods advice

@Simon G Sorted it for you ;)

IMG_1207.JPG

It’s strange how the overhang obsessives don’t complain about that bit that sticks out the side of the bottom of the kayfuns...

How small exactly are you after @Tony Hunt ? The two I mentioned above, or the coral are genuinely small and stealthy. The rest are still too big, I feel. Vaponaute, pico, 18650 mods can’t really be small enough.

Wouldn’t it fit a bit saggy though, with the shape? You’d need to maybe put underwires in it.

It’s strange how the overhang obsessives don’t complain about that bit that sticks out the side of the bottom of the kayfuns...

How small exactly are you after @Tony Hunt ? The two I mentioned above, or the coral are genuinely small and stealthy. The rest are still too big, I feel. Vaponaute, pico, 18650 mods can’t really be small enough.
No I don’t mind the pico sized mods. The coral looks so good but I think I’ll save that one for a Christmas prezzie for myself. Deffo considering the pico 75w in ss to match the prime plus the prime is 22mm do it should look really good.
Anything that’s a single 18650 rather than a dual should be much more ‘pocket friendly’ and a whole lot smaller. I have the pico squeeze already so I’m aware of the size and weight.
Plus anything smaller like pebal sized would look weird with a tall tank on it.

Ah ok, I get you @Tony Hunt . Didn’t realise you’re using dual battery hobbies at the minute.The pico is good, I really like the minimal aesthetic. Mine started playing up with the “atomiser error” 510 problem, I gave it away recently and heard it’s finally chucked it. But I got a good year at least out of it before this started.

No I don’t mind the pico sized mods. The coral looks so good but I think I’ll save that one for a Christmas prezzie for myself. Deffo considering the pico 75w in ss to match the prime plus the prime is 22mm do it should look really good.
Anything that’s a single 18650 rather than a dual should be much more ‘pocket friendly’ and a whole lot smaller. I have the pico squeeze already so I’m aware of the size and weight.
Plus anything smaller like pebal sized would look weird with a tall tank on it.

dont think they make the coral anymore and thats the last place in uk that has it i thinks(without costing you a left nut lol)

Back
Top Bottom