What's new

Mvp 3.0 from gearbest

sethrutland

Initiate
Hi all has anyone else ordered an mvp 3.0 from gearbest.com at all got one the other day cause despite reading all the reviews about long shipping times i just couldnt resist the price. It actually arrived quite quickly 12 days after i put the order in. After checking the scratch and check on innokins website it turns out its not genuine after emailing gearbest with pictures of the scratch code and a sceenshot from innokins website all i had was we stock original authentic items and an offer of 30% refund to paypal or 80% refund if i send it back to them has anyone else had this issue. And does anyone know of anything else i can do or am i limited to these options.

Thanks for any help or advice in advance

Hi all has anyone else ordered an mvp 3.0 from gearbest.com at all got one the other day cause despite reading all the reviews about long shipping times i just couldnt resist the price. It actually arrived quite quickly 12 days after i put the order in. After checking the scratch and check on innokins website it turns out its not genuine after emailing gearbest with pictures of the scratch code and a sceenshot from innokins website all i had was we stock original authentic items and an offer of 30% refund to paypal or 80% refund if i send it back to them has anyone else had this issue. And does anyone know of anything else i can do or am i limited to these options.

Thanks for any help or advice in advance

That's bad news- the cost of sending it back would be prohibitive. I suggest you speak to Zarya on here gearbest.com
She is very helpful.

Email gearbest again with a quote for the postage....it will be north of $30, tell gearbest that you are happy to send it back once they have refunded you the postage......and if you paid via paypal, open up a PP dispute with them....PP frown on sellers selling hooky gear....

Fingers crossed mate am i right in thinking it could be dangerous to use cause its fake not innokin

Fingers crossed mate am i right in thinking it could be dangerous to use cause its fake not innokin
could be....personally, i wouldnt......usually, these sort of suppliers arent innokin distributors, so "source" there stuff from a middleman....ive bought plenty of stuff from "unofficial" sites in china that have supplied genuine gear with no issues....if your code isnt recognised on the site then theres a good chance that its fake, although gearbest may say othereise.......

The only time ive heard of innokin serial numbers not being recognised on there site is when the supplier has either covered over the serial number with a sticker, or obscured the serial number.....

There may well be a genuine reason why the number isnt recognised and GB may be able to explain.....

Luckily, you paid by paypal, so the odds "should" be in your favour

Back
Top Bottom