What's new

My 15 year old painted this, I thought some of you might appreciate it too

MarrtyG-H

Postman
20220803_153410.jpg

That's cool. :thumbup:
Makes me laugh though, they spend ages on painting these rocks then they hide them places for other kids to find. Maybe it's selfish old bustard in me but I want to keep them :17:

Last edited:
Makes me laugh though, they spend ages on painting these rocks then they hide them places for other kids to find. Maybe it's self old bustard in me but I want to keep them :17:
Clearly very creative and artistic. I'm with you tho, I'd want to keep it too. Leaving them to be found is very sweet tho.

Could even sell them online. I think that's cool AF and I would 100% buy something like that.

My niece used to sell broken pots that she turned in to gnome homes.

FB_IMG_1659607322963.jpg

Clearly very creative and artistic. I'm with you tho, I'd want to keep it too. Leaving them to be found is very sweet tho.

Could even sell them online. I think that's cool AF and I would 100% buy something like that.

My niece used to sell broken pots that she turned in to gnome homes.

View attachment 285132
She doesn't still sell them? I've got some kids that would absolutely lose their minds over these!

She doesn't still sell them? I've got some kids that would absolutely lose their minds over these!
Nah, she stopped. Don't know why as they were always popular and in demand.

Nah, she stopped. Don't know why as they were always popular and in demand.
That's a real shame because they are brilliant. I reckon my wife would have loved one of these too.
What a creative... creation? (Showing my limited vocabulary there :18:) did she get the idea from someone else or was it something she came up with originally? Not that that matters, just curious.

That's a real shame because they are brilliant. I reckon my wife would have loved one of these too.
What a creative... creation? (Showing my limited vocabulary there :18:) did she get the idea from someone else or was it something she came up with originally? Not that that matters, just curious.
Not really sure tbh. She was always asking for our broken pots tho. Lol

I'll ask her next time I see her.

i like it mate she certainly got some talent there .
Cheers mate.
At some point I might put some more pictures in here of the art work he's done for school. I'm not generally a lover of art (I respect it and appreciate it but I'm not one of those people that can stare at a painting for hours at a time, my brain isn't nuanced or cultured enough to :18:) but the art I'm seeing from him is insanely good, especially for a 15 year old. He drew an eye with pencils and it really looks like an eye, I know that's the point of it but I find it remarkable when people are able to accurately recreate something real on a piece of paper. It's because I can't draw to save my life :18:

Back
Top Bottom