What's new

MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER. thanks to those who read.

Welcome to the planet. I can get with your story. In the vape world there are many different but similar stories to yours, my own being one of many.
What part of ozzy you in ? You made a good move alright & another by coming here.

Im from an hour sth west of melbourne. A town called geelong. When i get a chance I will take the time to read your story also. Thanks for reading mine.
I just wish our government would read it and come to the party re. Nicotine laws

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi Tomo, I'm into my forth week as well, not missed the stinkies one bit.Just hope it stays this easy.welcome to the planet mate.

Sent from my GEM10313S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Welcome to the planet. You will find lots of good advice (and a good case of shinyitis) hanging around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

What a fantastic intro! You are lucky to have such a brilliant dr too. Welcome to the planet :)

Excellent post , took me a couple of weeks to get off the stinky's if I'm honest, been stinky free for three weeks and two days. Didn't take to it straight away due to lack of research poor hardware and crap juice , still plagued by crap juice but found a couple that I like, still took a bit of will power after smoking for nearly 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom