What's new

MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER. thanks to those who read.

We never will get tired of reading stories like this! Amazing !

Congratulations .

Thankyou everybody for your kind words and overwhelming support. I feel like im part of secret team of personal motivators. My challenge is going very well. I wish all of you the very best with your challenges and success.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

attachment.php
:hugs: Hello and welcome to the Gang!!! Great Intro and very inspirational to anyone thinking of Trying Vaping who may be Tuned in!!!

Im from an hour sth west of melbourne. A town called geelong. When i get a chance I will take the time to read your story also. Thanks for reading mine.
I just wish our government would read it and come to the party re. Nicotine laws

Pretty sure i stopped off on your home town way back in 2000 after driving the great ocean road. Not too far from Ballarat are you. I'd been working up in Tocumwal directly north of the murray river, koonoomoo on the south side. Best cherries i ever ate. I think Victoria is one hell of a place mate, beautiful forests, just stunning.... Oh what memories, i loved it down there.

Did you go to lorne on the great ocean rd? I lived there for quite a few years and would consider it probably the best place I have ever lived. Surf, babes, rainforest, live music, great people.

Did you go to lorne on the great ocean rd? I lived there for quite a few years and would consider it probably the best place I have ever lived. Surf, babes, rainforest, live music, great people.

Passed through i think yeah. It's a job to remember clearly now, i went to so many places & by then my money was running tight. I was with my partner & we were heading to Melbourne to catch the ferry over to Tazzy for some blueberry picking down south. If i ever get back over there i always wanted to do a better tour of the south west corner, more Victoria & up the centre. We've had a plan on a back burner for years & i know we'll come back eventually. we did a big area over a year stay but i always felt there were some bits we never covered. It won't go away until we make it again but we need a few months to spare to make it a worthwhile trip..... See, you're stirring it all up again now, it's raining here ! :thumbup:

24 and sunny here. Let me know if your coming back. Ive worked all over oz. I even know a few little towns that are hidden gems.

Back
Top Bottom