What's new

n00b Can Do It Too! - A Beginners Guide From A Beginner

Yay!! and welcome to the planet! what a great post! It just goes to show how easy it really can be. I think we tend to over complicate vaping just because we're human :P and we do that kind of thing, but this is brilliant.

Do you mind if I repost this on our blog?

I'm glad I managed to get the simplicity across. Yes, feel free to repost any of this.

it would be cool to see a picture of your DIY power supply DIM

also reading this has edged me closer towards giving mixing a go so thanks.

Have you had any thoughts on what vv ego you want? I recommend the vision spinner, i've got one and it works great, cheap too.

I'm glad I managed to get the simplicity across. Yes, feel free to repost any of this.

Well having read your post and being a fellow Sink flint, lol i am more than up for it i am thinking of starting with this kit http://www.28vapeslater.com/diy-mixing-kit-13708-p.asp and some flavour + mixing bottles i have a couple of questions 1/ the nic base vg? pg? or 50/50? 2/ i want to try to make a blackcurrant/menthol can you recemmend a good blackcurrant flavour? 3/how do i add the menthol? Sorry for the questions but any help will be great Thanks

I'm just a beginner,was actually just reading up on here to see if I could start mixing my own.I think I'll give it a go when funds allow :/ I've read somewhere lately..Probably on here somewhere,that you can use menthol crystals from boots to add menthol to juices.

Back
Top Bottom