What's new

Naturaliquids - Introductory thread :) :) :)

Yeah, that's confusing.

Surely the 60ml flavour part has to be 40ml of PG and 20ml of VG (i.e. 33.33...VG/66.66...PG) to end up with a 60VG mix after adding 40ml of VG, because

Flavour
40ml PG
20ml VG

Additive
40ml VG

=

60ml VG
40ml PG

So that FAQ is not so helpful.

Also, you can only achieve a max of 8mg/ml nic, using 20mg/ml nic.

mixing-table-natura-eliquids-shake-and-vape-naturaliquids.co_.uk.jpeg

My figures are for the VG/PG ratio.
You can't calculate the "flavour" % as they do not state it, 20% would just be guessing.
Nic strength can be whatever you like, bearing in mind higher strength = diluting flavour more, and also changing the vg/pg ration depending on what nic base you use.
As @speedfreek67 says the @NaturaLiquids UK explanation is not very helpful.

Yeah, either the claim that the 60ml bottle is 60/40 VG/PG is wrong, or if it is correct then the final 100ml mix will be a lot more VG heavy than 60VG.

Mixing guides and FAQ need clarity.

So, does that mean that the second bottle wasn't nic and I need to add my own? The video makes no mention of adding my own nicotine and I assumed the smaller bottle was a nic shot. @NaturaLiquids

So, does that mean that the second bottle wasn't nic and I need to add my own? The video makes no mention of adding my own nicotine and I assumed the smaller bottle was a nic shot. @NaturaLiquids

Well according to the mix guide that @NaturaLiquids UK posted yeah, you need your own nic shots as well.

It seems they supply the ingredients to make 100ml of zero nic juice, and if you want to add your own nic, you need to use that instead of (some of) the contents of the 40ml bottle of VG they supply.

There is a mixing guide on each shortfill ordering page, but you have to click on it to reveal it (at least that's how it worked on my mobile browser).

mixing-table-natura-eliquids-shake-and-vape-naturaliquids.co_.uk.jpeg

Hi Crewella :)

First and foremost, I hope that you are doing more than just well :)

In addition to that, thank you for expressing your concerns with an honest way.

Q: There is no list of ingredients on the bottles. There is no mention of nicotine, so I'm guessing there is none.
A: The product contains only flavour. Natura Liquids aren't ready to vape products, which means they don't have any amount of nicotine in it.

Q: In practical terms, this means we are one of the very few eliquid manufacturers that have never had unsavory issues such as problematic batches, inconsistent nicotine amounts, harmful compound scandals or product recalls.

A: So far, we don't sell nicotine boosters in the UK market, but we will in the future.

Q: There is no mention of the PG/VG ratio, there are no instructions.

A: There is on FAQ section a reference for PG/VG ratio, also there is a reference on each product page individually.
Question 9 -> https://naturaliquids.co.uk/pages/faq

At the end of the description paragraph -> https://naturaliquids.co.uk/products/100ml-coffee-latte-shortfill-e-liquid

Also, we have a mixing table on each product page.

Q: I have one main bottle that I'm guessing has the flavouring, and a second bottle of a clear liquid that I guess I'm supposed to pour into it

A: The package contains two bottles. The first bottle (60ml) contains only the 60VG/40PG flavour and the second one (40ml) contains only pure VG. So you can adjust the amount
of VG according to your needs.

Q: I have emailed for help in getting to the 12mg nicotine 50/50 juice I need
A: You will receive an answer as soon as possible (to your email box) :)

We need to do far better with info :)
Thank you for your sincere feedback

Anna
Hi Anna, thank you for your explanation, and for taking my concerns in the spirit I meant them. I will wait for further instructions. :)

Now I see what's going on.
That chart is fine, so you take the 60ml of "flavoured base liquid" and add varying quantities of their 40ml VG bottle depending on how much you add in nic shots to get the desired nic strength.
Of course to keep their example right, you would have to use 20mg nic shots.
The only thing is you can only go up to 8mg in strength before you deviate from the "ideal" flavour.
Quite neat when you understand it.
As I say though, using the above the VG/PG ratio would be 76/24.

It's not necessarily a bad idea, it just needs explaining better .... and up-front. The other issue is that most 'shortfills' in the UK seem to be sent out with the nicotine separately, so it's easy to see why many (including me) were expecting the nicotine to be in the additional bottle.

It's also more complicated for MTL vapers like me (and therefore many new vapers) who use tanks that struggle to wick any eliquid that's over 50/50 or 60/40 VG/PG and might need higher nic content.

Back
Top Bottom