What's new

Naturaliquids - Introductory thread :) :) :)

Yeah, that's confusing.

Surely the 60ml flavour part has to be 40ml of PG and 20ml of VG (i.e. 33.33...VG/66.66...PG) to end up with a 60VG mix after adding 40ml of VG, because

Flavour
40ml PG
20ml VG

Additive
40ml VG

=

60ml VG
40ml PG

So that FAQ is not so helpful.

Also, you can only achieve a max of 8mg/ml nic, using 20mg/ml nic.

View attachment 181731

Hi speedfreek,

Thank you for your interaction with us :)

Your knowledge can be really helpful.

Well, let me clarify the situation. The bottle of flavour 60ml by itself is 60VG/40PG if for any reason you want to make it 100ml as a final product with 0mg nic, then you need to add the extra bottle of 40ml VG on the 60ml 60VG/40PG.

The final result would be 100ml of 76% VG / 24% PG / 0mg nic.

Thank you speedfreek :)
-Anna

The mixing guide says you need to add 40ml of a combination of the supplied VG and/or 20mg/ml nicotine to achieve 100ml of juice at the ideal flavour level.

Surely you should say somewhere on the site (and ideally on each shortfill description) what the final VG/PG ratio will be after you add the 40ml VG bottle?

Hi Crewella :)

First and foremost, I hope that you are doing more than just well :)

In addition to that, thank you for expressing your concerns with an honest way.

Q: There is no list of ingredients on the bottles. There is no mention of nicotine, so I'm guessing there is none.
A: The product contains only flavour. Natura Liquids aren't ready to vape products, which means they don't have any amount of nicotine in it.

Q: In practical terms, this means we are one of the very few eliquid manufacturers that have never had unsavory issues such as problematic batches, inconsistent nicotine amounts, harmful compound scandals or product recalls.

A: So far, we don't sell nicotine boosters in the UK market, but we will in the future.

Q: There is no mention of the PG/VG ratio, there are no instructions.

A: There is on FAQ section a reference for PG/VG ratio, also there is a reference on each product page individually.
Question 9 -> https://naturaliquids.co.uk/pages/faq

At the end of the description paragraph -> https://naturaliquids.co.uk/products/100ml-coffee-latte-shortfill-e-liquid

Also, we have a mixing table on each product page.

Q: I have one main bottle that I'm guessing has the flavouring, and a second bottle of a clear liquid that I guess I'm supposed to pour into it

A: The package contains two bottles. The first bottle (60ml) contains only the 60VG/40PG flavour and the second one (40ml) contains only pure VG. So you can adjust the amount
of VG according to your needs.

Q: I have emailed for help in getting to the 12mg nicotine 50/50 juice I need
A: You will receive an answer as soon as possible (to your email box) :)

We need to do far better with info :)
Thank you for your sincere feedback

Anna
Thanks for the answers.
I had assumed that the second bottle was NIC and was leaving them to steep. I will add nic today and let it steep for a while longer.
Luckily my have 9.2mg nic so the flavour won't be too weak.

A few recommendations.
  • Mention on the site that NIC is not included or sold through the site.\
  • Mention this again at checkout in bold letters.
  • Label the VG bottle so that people know what it is.
  • As you are suggesting that people will want to mix different levels of VG, I suggest adding markings to the bottle at 5mg intervals so that a syringe is not needed for mixing.
  • Make a new instructional video that explains how to mix the liquids together as it does not mention adding nic or using less than the full bottle of VG.

The mixing guide says you need to add 40ml of a combination of the supplied VG and/or 20mg/ml nicotine to achieve 100ml of juice at the ideal flavour level.

Surely you should say somewhere on the site (and ideally on each shortfill description) what the final VG/PG ratio will be after you add the 40ml VG bottle?
I did not even see the mixing table until it was pointed out, and I was looking for it.

... and there is no mention of using PG or VG based nic ....... which would help MTL vapers?

One more recommendation:

Double check that the FAQ is not miswritten and the 60ml bottle actually is 60/40 VG/PG rather than 40/60 VG/PG, as if it were 40/60 VG/PG and you add 40ml of VG to it the final mix would be 64/36 VG/PG which seems more reasonable, more like what the company should be doing, and what I would have assumed the actual situation was if @NaturaLiquids UK hadn't just said the final mix is 76/24 VG/PG, which a lot of tanks might struggle wicking well and is really suitable only for drippers as it is heading towards "Max VG" territory.

Anna, can you find out if the 60ml flavour bottle is actually 60/40 VG/PG, rather than the other way around, as this seems to be a very VG heavy final product if what you say is correct?

It's not necessarily a bad idea, it just needs explaining better .... and up-front. The other issue is that most 'shortfills' in the UK seem to be sent out with the nicotine separately, so it's easy to see why many (including me) were expecting the nicotine to be in the additional bottle.

It's also more complicated for MTL vapers like me (and therefore many new vapers) who use tanks that struggle to wick any eliquid that's over 50/50 or 60/40 VG/PG and might need higher nic content.

Hi @Crewella
Please bear with me on this long post :)
Quite agree that the mix guide is a little confusing, but now I have the idea it's quite simple.

As you know I mix some of my own juice, but I do buy "off the shelf" juice from time to time, as there are a few that I particularly like.
I have just looked at a couple of "shortfills" that I bought a month, or two ago, and they seem to be 80ml in a 100ml bottle giving enough room to add 1, or 2 nic shots to make it approx 3mg, or 6mg, so if the vape shop adds 2 PG nic shots it would bring it down to in the region of 60/40 for standard tanks, or with drippers VG nic shots would move it up in the region of 80/20.
Most of the time with my favourite shop juices I buy full flavour 0mg in 100ml bottles, and add my own nic, as I still have some 72mg left.

With the Natural Liquids way 60ml flavoured juice plus 40ml vg it will not produce a liquid to everyone's likes / equipment needs
This is fine for direct to lung vapers, as they can go for 0mg, 3mg, or 6mg, so in the normal range of things
The trouble comes for mouth to lung vapers, to keep the vg/pg at a wickable level in stock coil tanks you would have to use pg nic shots, even at 9mg you would need to use 4 nic shots, and throw the extra vg bottle in the bin, thereby making the juice somewhat expensive.
If you want say 12mg, or 18mg the flavour dilution may well be unacceptable. :hmm:

@NaturaLiquids UK I have tagged you on this to try to explain clarify the problems some vapers could encounter with your juices.

Hi @Crewella
Please bear with me on this long post :)
Quite agree that the mix guide is a little confusing, but now I have the idea it's quite simple.

As you know I mix some of my own juice, but I do buy "off the shelf" juice from time to time, as there are a few that I particularly like.
I have just looked at a couple of "shortfills" that I bought a month, or two ago, and they seem to be 80ml in a 100ml bottle giving enough room to add 1, or 2 nic shots to make it approx 3mg, or 6mg, so if the vape shop adds 2 PG nic shots it would bring it down to in the region of 60/40 for standard tanks, or with drippers VG nic shots would move it up in the region of 80/20.
Most of the time with my favourite shop juices I buy full flavour 0mg in 100ml bottles, and add my own nic, as I still have some 72mg left.

With the Natural Liquids way 60ml flavoured juice plus 40ml vg it will not produce a liquid to everyone's likes / equipment needs
This is fine for direct to lung vapers, as they can go for 0mg, 3mg, or 6mg, so in the normal range of things
The trouble comes for mouth to lung vapers, to keep the vg/pg at a wickable level in stock coil tanks you would have to use pg nic shots, even at 9mg you would need to use 4 nic shots, and throw the extra vg bottle in the bin, thereby making the juice somewhat expensive.
If you want say 12mg, or 18mg the flavour dilution may well be unacceptable. :hmm:

@NaturaLiquids UK I have tagged you on this to try to explain clarify the problems some vapers could encounter with your juices.
I'm beginning to realise this ......... I was misled by hearing a mention of 60/40 and therefore thinking this might suit. :)

Back
Top Bottom