What's new

Needle nose juice bottles for high VG

Xinte

Postman
Well the title says it all really. I'm wanting to know peoples experiences of using the 100ml LDPE metal needle nose bottles with 70 or 80 VG, which is what I normally mix to. I've been using the Gorilla pet bottles which are ok but finding them more and more unfriendly to arthritic hands and the nozzles just tend to hit the coils on my DaOne Rico pods (not a good design in fairness) so thought I'd try the metal needle nose, but I am wondering if they are just too thin for gloopy high VG mixes, anyone use these types of bottles? tia

Thanks again Mr Ripple, the nozzles look to be fairly thin, do you have any problem with the thicker, more viscous high VG?
Not so much a problem, really. Chances are you’ll keep it in you pocket, so it’ll be warm enough to flow. Though you will need a little more pressure. It’s not a deal breaker m imo.

Thanks again Mr Ripple, the nozzles look to be fairly thin, do you have any problem with the thicker, more viscous high VG?
Yes the juice will flow slower than a chubby but you don't need the same level of squeeze pressure which is what you're looking for right?

Not so much a problem, really. Chances are you’ll keep it in you pocket, so it’ll be warm enough to flow. Though you will need a little more pressure. It’s not a deal breaker m imo.
Don't really have pockets large enough for a 100ml bottle but good thought if I'm out and about

Yes the juice will flow slower than a chubby but you don't need the same level of squeeze pressure which is what you're looking for right?
Yes to the squeeze pressure but also wanting thin nozzle to fill pods with an obstructive filling port and how the nozzle copes with high VG

I could perhaps mix in 100ml bottle then decant into 10ml metal needle bottles, still would need to know if nozzles that thin can deal with the thicker juice

Back
Top Bottom