What's new

nets (juice cabin)

It shouldn't if the same process and ingredients is followed and used

not sure about that, i think tobacco leaves probably vary a bit from season to season. and there will be different proportions of stems, moldy bits, cow shit, insects etc. which will all affect the end result. :)

Last edited:
not sure about that, i think tobacco leaves probably vary a bit from season to season. and there will be different proportions of stems, mildly bits, cow shit, insects etc. which will all affect the end result. :)

Nonsense ...golden virginia always tastes the same, they have been growing baccy for centuries, there is no season to season ffs :)

Nonsense ...golden virginia always tastes the same, they have been growing baccy for centuries, there is no season to season ffs :)

golden virgins is produced by a massive multinational conglomerate who will have a whole team of buyers, testers etc. and who will only purchase very particular grades of tobacco that meets the strict criteria they will surely have in place. after which they will process the tobacco in very particular ways using other ingredients and expensive industrial technology that is custom built for the task. it will then pass by a team of expert blenders, tasters and others whose job is precisely to make it always taste the same, before it is homogenised, churned out in bulk and packaged for sale.

in other words, that’s no a very good comparison :)

golden virgins is produced by a massive multinational conglomerate who will have a whole team of buyers, testers etc. and who will only purchase very particular grades of tobacco that meets the strict criteria they will surely have in place. after which they will process the tobacco in very particular ways using other ingredients and expensive industrial technology that is custom built for the task. it will then pass by a team of expert blenders, tasters and others whose job is precisely to make it always taste the same, before it is homogenised, churned out in bulk and packaged for sale.

Aye it is...Drakes and the like always taste the same

Yeah like tea ..... PG tips always tastes the same for the same reasons.

I have found that certain flavours are not as good as when JC made them and stopped using them last year after trying a few orders could just be my taste buds though.

Aye it is...Drakes and the like always taste the same
and maybe they are more discerning about their methods than others.
Yeah like tea ..... PG tips always tastes the same for the same reasons.

and here were you lot not just a wee while ago going on about how certain of tea don’t taste the same as they used to? come on lads, it’s one thing or the other :)

for a while i used to smoke american spirit and other “additive free” types of tobacco. and you could sometimes notice a difference between batches. because it doesn’t have flavouring, stuff to affect the quality of the vapour, moisturisers etc. added before they package it.

I have found that certain flavours are not as good as when JC made them and stopped using them last year after trying a few orders could just be my taste buds though.

You're taste buds are probably fine DS has form for messing about with stuff

and here were you lot not just a wee while ago going on about how certain of tea don’t taste the same as they used to? come on lads, it’s one thing or the other :)

Nah, PG always tasted the same... the issue was the stupid 'green' bio no glue bags that fall to bits in the cup. I switched for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom