What's new

nets (juice cabin)

Just using the name probably... might be a completely different supplier.

Not to begin with...the young guy that had JC worked with them for a couple of weeks showing DS the process and suppliers, they stated on many occasions that they would stick to that.

Not to begin with...the young guy that had JC worked with them for a couple of weeks showing DS the process and suppliers, they stated on many occasions that they would stick to that.

the plot thickens......

I brought a couple of bottles from juice cabin a couple of weeks ago and despite the good reviews I see on you tube I’m not that impressed. There prices are really good but would rather pay a little more for better flavour.
El Toro have been the best so far and brought a few from Red Vape today.
I did notice the nicotine shots that came with the juice cabin/dark star had no smell to them what so ever.
Won’t be buying from them again in to much of a hurry.

the maccas ry4 i first bought tasted sublime, vape texture like smoking, thick with good throat hit and amazing flavour. i bought £50 worth a few weeks ago and was shocked by how different it was, was like vaping fresh air with hardly any flavour so i complained and give them their due they waited for a new batch, sent me 1 to try which was nice then sent the rest of order which was a different production code and was garbage again.
i emailed them and they refunded me in full so a1 for customer service but to be honest i'd rather have had the juice tasting how it should.
i've only vaped 1 flavour for 10 yrs and finding another was like an epiphany.
the only thing that can effect their juice in my mind is they're getting to many orders and rushing the net process leading to lack of flavour.

I was going to try that Maccas one as it sounds quite nice.
You say a1 for customer service but that sounds like very poor customer service to me.
So they sent you a sample and then sent something else🤦‍♂️
Were they different size bottles?
I’ve made nice juice myself in the past. It’s not hard or expensive.
It’s like they can’t make customers happy and a nice profit at the same time.
Try Puros from house of vapour. The best I’ve tried so far.

Hol can't be compared to JC. I did used to buy a lot of JC nets but they are not the same unfortunately.

I was going to try that Maccas one as it sounds quite nice.
You say a1 for customer service but that sounds like very poor customer service to me.
So they sent you a sample and then sent something else🤦‍♂️
Were they different size bottles?
I’ve made nice juice myself in the past. It’s not hard or expensive.
It’s like they can’t make customers happy and a nice profit at the same time.
Try Puros from house of vapour. The best I’ve tried so far.
yea i think juice cabin just forward orders to darkstar now so prob lost in translation.
i'm an ry4 fan not just net juice. the jc ry4 was lovely at 1st and cheap.

Hol can't be compared to JC. I did used to buy a lot of JC nets but they are not the same unfortunately.
Their price is really good but the flavour not so much. If they had to charge £15 for 60ml that would still be cheap and they would have a lot more happy customers.
Happy customers buy more.🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom