What's new

New 100ml prime vapes shortfills

Hey @Lee, my work firewall is blocking the PV site...

upload_2023-4-28_11-12-45.png

Works fine on my phone but just thought yo might want to take a look and see if there's anything running on it that might be flagged as suspicious.

Looks all good our end mate, no issues :)

Must just be my work's firewall being paranoid then! Thanks for checking ;)

Weirdly enough it block the Manabush site too, but all other vape sites are fine.

I've noticed you've dropped DPD @Lee , are royal mail behaving now ?

We’ve gone with Royal Mail tracked now mate which is much better, they get delivered even on strike days and 7 days a week. So yeah, seems to be working well at the moment :)

We’ve gone with Royal Mail tracked now mate which is much better, they get delivered even on strike days and 7 days a week. So yeah, seems to be working well at the moment :)
Good to hear. I've noticed myself that royal mail are starting to get back to how they used to be

Coming soon, our entire range in 100ml shortfill size!

Many of our customers have asked, and we’ve finally listened! We’ll be aiming to produce 20 flavours per week ongoing until they have all switched over to 100ml size.

Same great taste, original recipes. Bigger bottles, less waste, better value.

View attachment 315834
Prime vapes is usually my treat eliquid. I've finally decided with the exception of a small handful of other flavours I like that I deserve the Prime goodness all the time..

Well these 100ml bottles are great but harsh on the wallet [emoji23] Plus I've ordered a couple I haven't had before. So congrats on extracting highest value purchase to date [emoji23]

Seriously though for anyone reading this thread who hasn't ordered before, just do it! It's not just the flavours but the vaping experience just feels premium, I dunno why it's hard to describe but you can tell it's just simply better.

Raspberry Ripple Custard by far my favourite I've ever vaped in the 7 or 8 years I've been vaping.

Prime vapes is usually my treat eliquid. I've finally decided with the exception of a small handful of other flavours I like that I deserve the Prime goodness all the time..

Well these 100ml bottles are great but harsh on the wallet [emoji23] Plus I've ordered a couple I haven't had before. So congrats on extracting highest value purchase to date [emoji23]

Seriously though for anyone reading this thread who hasn't ordered before, just do it! It's not just the flavours but the vaping experience just feels premium, I dunno why it's hard to describe but you can tell it's just simply better.

Raspberry Ripple Custard by far my favourite I've ever vaped in the 7 or 8 years I've been vaping.

Thanks for the order mate :)

Excellent feedback too, be sure to let me know how you find the new flavours too I’d love to hear what you think of them.

I’m sure you deserve the treat anyways!

Thanks for the order mate :)

Excellent feedback too, be sure to let me know how you find the new flavours too I’d love to hear what you think of them.

I’m sure you deserve the treat anyways!
Yeah I'll let you know. Honestly the 100ml is a brilliant idea and I'm not sure if the 2 for £25 is a special offer or permanent? But if it's permanent I can't justify not ordering yours as the norm now because that's pretty much the price range I've been paying on all my eliquid with the odd exception.

I didn't find out on here about the 100ml, I only checked your site to see what your normal prices were and then was gonna wait to see if there was gonna be a bank holiday offer [emoji15][emoji15] sorry lol. But as I said at 2 for £25 on 100ml for the Custard range I'll pay that all day long and I'll be back as soon as I'm running low.

Yes mate the 100ml 2 for £25 will be permanent or certainly for the foreseeable future :)

I dunno what we are doing for the bank holiday this weekend yet tbh, I’m sure we’ll end up doing some type of offer but I’m unsure what!

I hope you enjoy them mate!

Back
Top Bottom