What's new

New bricks and mortar store in Felixstowe

orbholdings

Initiate
Hi Guys
My name is Simon and I just wanted to introduce myself to you all.
So 7 weeks ago myself and my business partner decided to open a shop catering for those who would like somewhere to go that wasn't on line and could purchase/try/look at everything electronic cigarette related. and so it began, I can honestly say that the support I have received from the locals and surrounding areas has been overwhelming. My shop is called The E-Cig Emporium and is located at 111 Hamilton Road in Felixstowe. We do have a website and it is located at "www.ecestore.co.uk". If any of you are local or willing to drive a little way then please pop in and say hello. Also any constructive feedback on either the store or our on line store would be greatly appreciated. Please go easy with us though as we are a very small privately run company. We also have a Facebook site situated at "www.facebook.com/vapefelixstowe" so if you have the time please pop over and like our page.

Cheers Simon.

Just received an email from a company in Germany and I have placed an order of ten Expromizer's. They will be on the website later on this evening for pre order with the first shipment due in 2-3 weeks. Depending on how well these sell I shall be stocking them continuously but will keep you updated. Price will be £49.99 including free shipping. Once they arrive they will also be stocked in store for people to have a look at.

O.K. EXpromizer and the E Quake hammer are both uploaded on the website thanks for looking

Just visited the Felixstowe store. Nice, friendly and very helpful (even learnt a bit about re-coiling). Will be visiting again.

Just an update for you all. we will have a shipment of expromizers in by the beginning of next week, they will be sold on a first come first served basis and will be available for pre order on our website. we will be reserving a few for retail sale only and will remove them from sale once the ordered amount has been sold. so get in quick before they all sell out!!!!

Expromizers now in stock both in store and on the website priced at just £49.99 I dont have many left as pre orders have been going really well but I should have some more in by the end of next week if your not able to get them this time round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom