What's new

New Innokin Zlide Kit

The look great nice pics.[emoji4] shame about the blue tank with a purple mod.though [emoji1]

I felt like I didn't quite capture the blue last time , these are a bit more accurate. Still not a great match eh? :)

toTXmdU.jpg

qNJ39HW.jpg

usp7d3e.jpg

LH5Cl2I.jpg

I felt like I didn't quite capture the blue last time , these are a bit more accurate. Still not a great match eh? :)

toTXmdU.jpg

qNJ39HW.jpg

usp7d3e.jpg

LH5Cl2I.jpg
Still looks like a purple mod with a turquoise tank [emoji3] won't matter though because I won't use the tank I only want the mod [emoji4]

Hi mattyk2010 won't just the mod be on sale in time ?

I highly doubt that the mod will be available as it is a bespoke mod designed for Z coils
I could be wrong but remain sceptical as I say, though Innokin may offer it through their online store
(at what price ??? probably won't be a cheap mod)

Think the marketing idea is to buy the easy to use kit than offer the mod on its own (imho)
so you are probably looking at a usual £50~£55 kit
than say a £30~£35 mod & £20+ Zlide (which you can buy already)

I think it will very likely be just kit only unless Innokin online offer the mod only option (at a cost)
(just my opinion but could be wrong, though retailers might be weary of stocking mod as it is a bespoke Z coil mod)
just my opinion, but we shall see

It's showing as £39.99 at a couple of places in the UK, obviously they can change that as soon as they get it in stock, so we'll see.

I don't really see why the mod can't be sold on it's own. What about people who own zenith or zlide tanks already that want one of these mods? I want one and I don't own either, I think they would be silly not to sell it on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom