What's new

New Innokin Zlide Kit

I don't use stock coils any more, but that mod would suit me fine - usually at 10W, occasionally up to 15W. :)

Looked on ebay, Amazon I don't see it, anyone got a link please ?
Thanks Crewella, I got lots of that :)

Of course you have ....... ;)

take.png

This was posted on Phil's website, I suspect there will be reviews before we actually see it on sale.

been out for a few months at least I think
(reviews posted in late Feb/March)

No mate, this kit isn't out ... the tank has been available since then, but not with this mod.

It's not even on the Innokin website yet.

That's why I shared it, because it's new..... if it had been out for months I wouldn't have bothered would I?

No mate, this kit isn't out ... the tank has been available since then, but not with this mod.

It's not even on the Innokin website yet.

my bad - I responded incorrectly about the tank itself
the zlide tank itself has been out for a few months

I failed to read the question correctly which asked about the kit
the zlide tank has been out since end of Feb/March according to YouTube reviews

The Innokin shop was playing up earlier today when I looked for more info
& Busardo only had the same as what you posted - no extra info/spec
http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/archives/19183
Only other thing I could find was on the plastic GO tank is not recommended for nic salts....
https://www.innokin.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/GoMax-User-Manual.jpg

it's all very new stuff indeed, my bad, the tank was out a few months ago, but not the kit yet
(note to self - read the question carefully before responding)

That's why I shared it, because it's new..... if it had been out for months I wouldn't have bothered would I?
Why you not round so much anymore eyeball, they say. Lol.
Thanks for the heads up Si. Put a request in to try this one. I've a coolfire platform with the zenith that I bought after sampling one last year. Definitely nudges the nautilus out for no 1 place in the stock coil mtl league.
I think the nautilus would still be no 1 if it wasn't for the questionable qc on the coils recently.
Always loved innokin for quality mods.

Back
Top Bottom