What's new

New MTL RTA 'The Savour'

Thanks for the offer @AJT , but I'll have a look in town at the weekend .. I have a good tool/hardware shop near me and I might pick up a few different sizes and work my way up until I'm happy. :)

Thanks for the offer @AJT , but I'll have a look in town at the weekend .. I have a good tool/hardware shop near me and I might pick up a few different sizes and work my way up until I'm happy. :)
Great stuff and very easy to do..it surprised me that I never bungled it..I’m a lot heavy handed I was not built for such delicacy..

Great stuff and very easy to do..it surprised me that I never bungled it..I’m a lot heavy handed I was not built for such delicacy..

Thanks for your help. It's given me the confidence to do it myself. :)

Does this tank have a juice control? Or is it a raised deck to prevent flooding? The deck looks very similar to the skyline.

Some tanks have a gap under the deck so it doesn’t flood and leak. Doggystyle, a few of the newer ones like the siren, hastur, ares etc.

yeah it's raised but not by much, it's not halfway up the tank like the siren.

.... but the wicks do go though the deck holes and dangle into the bottom of the tank, they don't sit on the deck.

The only one of these style of tanks I’ve had is the doggy. Which is similar but maybe a bit different. I don’t think it appeals to me very much. Juice control seems better, so that on the rare occasion I go on a plane I can just screw it shut and it won’t leak.

Back
Top Bottom