What's new

New MTL RTA 'The Savour'

Got mine today, put the MTL post in, 1 ohm coil, 14 Watts, what a dream, very good smooth vape and great flavour - and no leaking at all, none, no faffing about closing airflow or turning upside down and praying to the Gods when filling, at last ! Was getting fed up with my Berserker leaking and flooding all over the place, nearly got flung out of the window the other day, the Ares did not do it for me either, just did not vape right and the flavour was no there. At last we have our saviour the Savour, and under 30 quid !
is it better than the siren 2?

After extended testing I have bought a second one of these, for the money I am impressed. Initially I had used the first one with homebrew (as I generally don't trust any tank to begin with) but for the last week have been using it for Manabush and it is a dream, the filling method is pure voodoo how it doesn't leak, too easy to build and wick, apart from slight aesthetic quibbles this is a very good rta

It all sounds very positive..
I’m looking forward to trying mine tomorrow hopefully when it arrives.
Been using the new copper vape dvarw and while it’s a great tank I had issues coiling and wicking it due to my problems and the savour looks a lot easier to coil and wick.

@tinyredpostbox

Just measured the glass (cheap vernier)

Diameter 21.9mm
Height 17.0mm
Glass Thickness 1.25mm

Thanks for the dimensions, found SKU 9647963 for the tfv8 baby on FT that is supposedly 16.5mm tall that should hopefully work, but all the other tanks for the same tank state 19.5mm tall. Not sure if there is an error on the listing.

Loving it so far.....

WP_20180525_16_56_16_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom