What's new

New MTL RTA 'The Savour'

I'll echo the above points.

A really solid little tank, very well made.
Dead easy to build with zero leaking
Very smooth draw

Can't comment on the flavour at the moment 'cos I've got a stinking cold and can't taste a thing

Attachments

• 20180504_181801.jpg
    20180504_181801.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 92
This is starting to sound a very interesting tank!! Want a few more reviews yet though. I really don't NEED another tank but.........

I concur, it's definitely not shit, echo all the positives above and the flavour is pretty darned good too :) it's a keeper for me

Absolutely, flavour is very good. Definitely a keeper.
I just wish I could get a bigger tank. [emoji852]

Shame the glass looks like it was cut with a machete, looks rough as chuff, lets hope it won't slice up the o rings.

Can anyone measure the glass size please? maybe there is a bubble glass on FT that will fit.

(i havent got the savour yet, otherwise i would have done it myself :14: )

Got mine today, put the MTL post in, 1 ohm coil, 14 Watts, what a dream, very good smooth vape and great flavour - and no leaking at all, none, no faffing about closing airflow or turning upside down and praying to the Gods when filling, at last ! Was getting fed up with my Berserker leaking and flooding all over the place, nearly got flung out of the window the other day, the Ares did not do it for me either, just did not vape right and the flavour was no there. At last we have our saviour the Savour, and under 30 quid !

Back
Top Bottom