What's new

New MTL RTA 'The Savour'

I felt like that about the prime ... I didn't think it was any better than any other Kayfun that went before (ignoring the KF4) it's just a KF5 with a tighter draw, I was very underwhelmed. I prefered the SXK KF5 mini.
It's the v3 mini for me

I get you, personally I didn't feel like the prime offered me anything special, not that all svloemesto stuff isn't a bit special, I just didn't think the prime offered anything particularly exciting or new to the previous KF's. I'm happy that you like it though. :)

See the prime for me is basically peak svoemesto. It’s a similar vape to the lite which I love, with the same size chamber and juice flow introduced in the mini V3 and the easy top fill and afc mechanism of the 5

It’s like all the best bits of every Kayfun so far and I struggle to imagine how svoemesto could make a better tank than this without a radical rethink.

See I think it seems like an odd innovation then, when a switchable 510 pin would do the same thing and seem to be much easier and less hassle for everyone.
But the air doesn't move through the 510 pin, rather around it. Seems like a quick switch out to me, though I suspect I won't be using mine dtl much, due to the small juice capacity.

Looking forward to giving it a go, and I'm sure the Mrs will enjoy it if I don't.

But the air doesn't move through the 510 pin, rather around it. Seems like a quick switch out to me, though I suspect I won't be using mine dtl much, due to the small juice capacity.

Looking forward to giving it a go, and I'm sure the Mrs will enjoy it if I don't.

I just realised that having a switchable deck rather than pinalso has the advantage of switching it without taking the build out as well.

This does look a bit different though, you change the whole positive post that has a different sized hole in it, so not really an insert and it's 1mm for the MTL which will probably be tighter than I want it to be honest, that's another reason I'm not rushing in to buying it.

Prototype came with a 1.5mm mtl insert. If there is demand, there's a chance for more options

As others have said, will wait to see what others, not being funny but non-associated reviewers have to say about it, was hoping the price would be right but through Just Add Nic its pretty high for a chinese manufactured tank. Maybe just bumping the price as limited amount. Statement went out saying 'we are keeping the price low', just as well, lol.

Aye there'll probably be a few fawning good reviews, purely out of loyalty, but also spiteful negative reviews too. A shame really, as Richard seems like a good egg, and I hope it's successful.

Mine arrived today, but I've only had time to strip and have a quick fiddle with it (ooh matron). I thought the price to be a little steep at first, but it's very well made, with a nice bit of weight to it, so doesn't feel cheaply made. It doesn't need it but I'll give it a quick wash tonight, swap the post, and bang a 1ohm(ish) coil in, with some Chiri Sun.

Aye there'll probably be a few fawning good reviews, purely out of loyalty, but also spiteful negative reviews too. A shame really, as Richard seems like a good egg, and I hope it's successful.

Mine arrived today, but I've only had time to strip and have a quick fiddle with it (ooh matron). I thought the price to be a little steep at first, but it's very well made, with a nice bit of weight to it, so doesn't feel cheaply made. It doesn't need it but I'll give it a quick wash tonight, swap the post, and bang a 1ohm(ish) coil in, with some Chiri Sun.

Looking forward to hearing what you think, I thought it was pricey at first but I think that's only because we are used to paying FT prices. The original berzerker is £29.99 RRP in the UK.

Good point. Nice to get the real deal, without having to bend over first :) I'll happily share my thoughts if peeps are interested.
Looking forward to hearing what you think, I thought it was pricey at first but I think that's only because we are used to paying FT prices. The original berzerker is £29.99 RRP in the UK.

I’m definitely interested in hearing your thoughts on it @tootingyoda , always good to get an unbiased view. Are you thinking to set it up with the airier deck?

Back
Top Bottom