What's new

New SQuape rta coming soon

this looks pretty good, i guess they couldn't really do a nduro style afc (where you can adjust on the spot) with it being a bottom airflow tank- a bit of a shame. Now you'll need to test the airflow tithout a coil in the rta before building it.

Saw this on an Arsebook page, the other day. Most intriguing.... Christmas prezzie to meself, I reckon.

Edit: Just seen the price. Balls to that.

i believe that's the usual squape price. It is made in Switzerland afterall :)
I'm considering it, my enduro as annoying as it is is the best travel RTA i've ever had- the juiceflow control just works 100% with no issues. Most other rtas tend to flood or at least gurgle.

I’m tempted aswell but also tempted with another dvarw fl as I know they work. Will be one or the other.

I’m tempted aswell but also tempted with another dvarw fl as I know they work. Will be one or the other.
I had a Dvarw MTL FL and it was okay but in my opinion it was just a faff to take apart to rewick and put together. We all like different things I suppose.

I had a Dvarw MTL FL and it was okay but in my opinion it was just a faff to take apart to rewick and put together. We all like different things I suppose.
Really? I can’t imagine any atty being easier to rewick.

Really? I can’t imagine any atty being easier to rewick.

To wick the atty is easy enough. What I was saying is it's not like you can just remove the deck and get straight to the build you have to remove other parts and I'm lazy haha :18: How's the Kayfun?

Back
Top Bottom