What's new

New SQuape rta coming soon

I find it simple, easy to wick and the draw with a 1.0mm insert perfection. For the fruity flavours I use it’s the best RTA I’ve used. The clone is decent too but there is a noticeable difference compared to the authentic for me.

I find it simple, easy to wick and the draw with a 1.0mm insert perfection. For the fruity flavours I use it’s the best RTA I’ve used. The clone is decent too but there is a noticeable difference compared to the authentic for me.
If you enjoy it that's all that matters :)

To wick the atty is easy enough. What I was saying is it's not like you can just remove the deck and get straight to the build you have to remove other parts and I'm lazy haha :18: How's the Kayfun?
Working well. Popped the glass tank on, emptied out the heavy VG juice I tried at first, popped in a nice 70/30 coffee and it’s running a treat. Knew I should have got one of these years ago.

Working well. Popped the glass tank on, emptied out the heavy VG juice I tried at first, popped in a nice 70/30 coffee and it’s running a treat. Knew I should have got one of these years ago.
Good to hear glad your liking it :)

I considered it but held back. Judging by the amount appearing for sale on fb groups, I am glad I was more cautious than usual :)

I refuse to pay another thirty quid just to get a decent tank size. Couple that with the fact that I thought the previous two were gash as the base would lock up, I'm not sold on the hype. Plus, I think Squapes have been getting ever more over-engineered - the Dvarw is just pure simplicity and works, I see no reason to include more gimmicks.

I was keen to get it but after watching some reviews I'm glad I didn't go straight in but saying that I'm still curious :hmm:

Just watching @todd - and having to screw it into the mod just to close the tank for filling is an absolute 'No' for me.

Horses for courses, this isn't a race I'll be running.

No I was holding out for LPV as I have a bit of credit to get rid of but they sold out in like an hour. €140 for the 4ml
Though I completely agree with @Mawsley. Love the dvarw.

Back
Top Bottom