What's new

New tank

I have tried loads, Ive got a zeta, Grimm kit, Caliburn...In the past ive tried all ya aspire tanks k1 k2 etc. Really tempted by the coolfire z50 kit.

Zlide might be the only option left for a stock coil. After that it might be worth looking at rtas.

@CP0114 have you tried the caliburn with the koko pods? Warmer, tighter draw and more of a throat hit. Really impressed with pods. The z50 is a great wee mod however I know very little about the zlide tank.

As rew said it might be worth taking the plunge with an rta. It is far easier than you think.

I prefer my nautilus gt tank over the zlide.I seem to get a better flavour with it using 50/50 juice.

As rew said it might be worth taking the plunge with an rta. It is far easier than you think.

Think im gonna get a Zlide and see how it goes, If all else fails il just go RTA route i just wanted something simple and decent for MTL. I have enough building to do for my DL rta’s and rda’s! Thank you everyone for helping :)

Think im gonna get a Zlide and see how it goes, If all else fails il just go RTA route i just wanted something simple and decent for MTL. I have enough building to do for my DL rta’s and rda’s! Thank you everyone for helping :)
Want a blue zlide?

I love the zlide tank and the way it can be totally broken down for cleaning but I found the airflow lacking even fully open 4 holes.

So i hacked it. Took the air flow ring off my old zenith tank and popped that on the bottom. Fits perfectly and has an extra airflow hole. It's now the perfect tank for how I want to vape. If you have an old zenith I'd recommend trying it.

Back
Top Bottom