What's new

Recommendations plz

Tray Virus

Postman
Been vaping Argus Genie pods for the last 3 months but I am finding the coils are very much hit and miss regarding there longevity…
I like the size of these pods as they can fit in my pocket while I work or while I bomb it climbing up and down mountains on my Ebike.
I need a new set up, I don’t mind if it’s a new mod with a separate tank and battery I don’t mind building coils as I have done this when I was using a squonker direct to lung.
I don’t mind what mtl device I use as long as it will fit in my pocket and the coils last longer than 5 days.
The juice I use is Elfliq nic salts at 10mg…
is there any devices out there that fit my criteria 🤷‍♂️.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for any contribution recommendations on my next device.

Been vaping Argus Genie pods for the last 3 months but I am finding the coils are very much hit and miss regarding there longevity…
I like the size of these pods as they can fit in my pocket while I work or while I bomb it climbing up and down mountains on my Ebike.
I need a new set up, I don’t mind if it’s a new mod with a separate tank and battery I don’t mind building coils as I have done this when I was using a squonker direct to lung.
I don’t mind what mtl device I use as long as it will fit in my pocket and the coils last longer than 5 days.
The juice I use is Elfliq nic salts at 10mg…
is there any devices out there that fit my criteria 🤷‍♂️.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for any contribution recommendations on my next device.
Hi
I use the aspire gotek x when I’m out and about.
It’s small light weight and the pods are 4.5ml. Flavour is really good.
Pods seem to last, although I have a few on the go with different flavours so hard to know exactly how long they last.
I use the gotek pro at home bigger battery.
I push my bike uphill and bomb down taking every opportunity to launch myself into the air 😀. I’m what you would call analog, winch and plummet

Hey Nyle I have googled gotek x and like what I read and just placed an order for 2 of these devices.
My local is twisted oaks bike park as it’s only 20mins away from me.
Happy shredding and thank you 🤙

Back
Top Bottom