What's new

New tank

I prefer my nautilus gt tank over the zlide.I seem to get a better flavour with it using 50/50 juice.

After disagreeing in a different thread, which I can't seem to find to update my option. I now agree with you, having got the GT yesterday, using the regular 0.7, not mesh, at 15w, smallest or second smallest airflow. They've also just released the 22mm mini version.

the GT is a very well made tank but mine seems to keep getting air locked then you start to get a slight dry hit so i have to keep undoing the top fill and you can see the air bubbles rise then ok for a few more hits then the same again

the GT is a very well made tank but mine seems to keep getting air locked then you start to get a slight dry hit so i have to keep undoing the top fill and you can see the air bubbles rise then ok for a few more hits then the same again

Sadly it seems to be a known issue for some people, others don't get it at all. It is why I went for the Zlide over the GT initially, fearing I'd get one with issues.

Thankfully mine doesn't appear to airlock at all. I only use 50/50 juice with mine.

hmmm i might have solved the airlock problem i have taken the 2 small o rings of the top fill were they go in the coil so far no airlocks and it does not flood or gurgle or leak so will see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom