What's new

New to the POTV forums with 2+ years vape experience

Appreciate the warm welcome fam....I see you have almost 50 days without a cigarette, that's f'ing awesome I just passed 2 years and 4 months but my love for vaping and the community is as strong as ever. Keep it up and if you have any questions or anything else just hit me up

P.S. I recently sold that Cutthroat Reason you haven't seen one before is cause that was the original version of the Consvr Cutthroat edition made by League of Scoundrels, only 100 in existence.

Thank you..it's going well so far..don't think about the stinkies at all, except in the morning when I wake up..but a few minutes tooting on that Kamry..sorts that out pretty sharpish! lol! I've 6 mods so far to my collection and about a dozen or so tanks, mostly stock coil MTLs, and one or two DTLs, and I have a RTA to play with when i'm ready to do so. There's more tanks and mods on the way! lol...Damn addictive this vaping lark, ain't it?! But fun!

Nice! One of these days, I will venture into custom mods....in fact..speaking as someone who likes pipes (I have a Kamry atm, but about to get a couple more from other brands)..I have a 1960's hand made real pipe, that was given to my dad many moons ago. When I've amass the knowledge and the right parts for it, I hope to convert it into a cool one off for me!..This is what it looks like now, it was made out of a stub of a branch that had a thinner branch attached to it, which became the stem. Not sure if the stem can reused for what I have in mind for it, but that bowl is big enough to take 20700 battery. One day..it shall be a reality! :)

Here's a pic of it as it stands now, next to my wee Kamry!

DSCF2333.JPG

EDIT: CHECK POST #8 FOR A LINK TO MY GOOGLE+ VAPE PICTURES
Those that know me are well aware of my involvement in the world of vaping and e-cigarettes. I started out with the most basic of setups and it didn't take long for the bug to get me, and once I had the vape bug there was no stopping me and my desire to get the best of the best when acquiring new gear. Not only did getting premium items help to educate myself about the vaping industry and community but it also was a big reason for the amassing of more than 1k followers on Instagram who wanted to see what I was going to post up next. Please feel free to go check out my profile on Instagram and add me on Facebook, that's where I have really built up my vaping community and network.

Instagram: Cloudmouthvaper
Facebook: Kyle Cross, Houston TX

To sum up, vaping is very near and dear to my heart. It not only got me to stop smoking cigarettes, it connected me with a great group of people and for that I'm forever thankful.
Here's to the start of my POTV posting, look forward to getting to know many of you and getting our geek on!

[emoji709]Ciggys are dead, vaping is the future![emoji709]View attachment 157967View attachment 157968View attachment 157970View attachment 157971View attachment 157972View attachment 157973View attachment 157974View attachment 157977

EDIT: CHECK POST #8 FOR A LINK TO MY GOOGLE+ VAPE PICTURES
Those that know me are well aware of my involvement in the world of vaping and e-cigarettes. I started out with the most basic of setups and it didn't take long for the bug to get me, and once I had the vape bug there was no stopping me and my desire to get the best of the best when acquiring new gear. Not only did getting premium items help to educate myself about the vaping industry and community but it also was a big reason for the amassing of more than 1k followers on Instagram who wanted to see what I was going to post up next. Please feel free to go check out my profile on Instagram and add me on Facebook, that's where I have really built up my vaping community and network.

Instagram: Cloudmouthvaper
Facebook: Kyle Cross, Houston TX

To sum up, vaping is very near and dear to my heart. It not only got me to stop smoking cigarettes, it connected me with a great group of people and for that I'm forever thankful.
Here's to the start of my POTV posting, look forward to getting to know many of you and getting our geek on!

[emoji709]Ciggys are dead, vaping is the future![emoji709]View attachment 157967View attachment 157968View attachment 157970View attachment 157971View attachment 157972View attachment 157973View attachment 157974View attachment 157977

Welcome from another recent member.

Welcome @KyleC06

All looks very professional
Very much appreciated my friend. My early days of picture content, placement, and lack of quality products proved to be a hurdle but once I got everything the way I wanted it the quality began to skyrocket...and that translated to followers and sponsorships. It really has been an enjoyable experience. Thanks again for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom