What's new

New to vaping and need help

Hi @bhavik95, welcome aboard (from a new member as well)

Re: mouth to lung hit -- there are two basic forms of inhaling in vaping, the so called mouth to lung and the lung hit. Mouth to long is similar to how you would smoke a regular cigarette, that is, you'd pull a bit of smoke into your mouth, and then inhale it. It's kind of a two step process. With a lung hit, you'd pull all the smoke directly into your lungs -- I tend to think of it as if you were taking a deep breath. Hope it helps. In any case, there are many videos on youtube of people demonstrating the differences and explaining better than I could.

Regarding gear, I'd definitely echo @MrDJ 's suggestions above, the eLeaf's are pretty good and pretty cheap. I consider myself an intermediate vaper, have a istick 30w and an MVP 3.0 for my mods, and an assortment of nautilus minis (for my outdoors / discrete vaping), and a subtank and an Atlantis 2 for subohming at home. Couldn't be happier, but then I'm already thinking of moving to more advanced stuff...

cheers

Hi,and welcome (from another new member).
You may like to try temperature control vaping to improve your vaping experience, so far my favourite mod is an evic vtc mini and my favourite tank is a crown uwell. The tank comes with a ni200 coil, but with a bit of practice you can make your own coils in a rba(rebuidable type coil atomiser).The Kanger subtank mini also is very good and the kit comes with an rba as well as a stock coil.
Have found a need to cut the strength of nicotine with these as the vapour is more...

Personally I use a eleaf 40w temp control mod with the kanger subtank. In doing so with a change of coils I can sub ohm, mtl vape and use temp control just so I could find out what I preferred. The setup didn't cost to much and the quality of flavour is good! Also I've never heard of your eliquid but plenty of apes who can recommend a good brand considering your preferred flavours!

Hi guys thanks for the reply i appreciate it very much
ive been looking around and have seen Coolfire 4 IV With iSUB G Tank (GLASS) for around £39.99 and was thinking of getting it what do you think of this do you guys think i should get it? only reason is that its is a bit cheaper than the eleaf 40w temp control mod with the kanger subtank. But if what im planning on getting is no good then i will stick to your guys suggestions.

the flavours are like are fruity and tropical, exotics flavours e.g passion fruit, pina coloda. havent really tried any other flavours as i dont know which other ones i good so suggestions will be good

Isub G is a decent tank and is pretty much designed to work with the Coolfire 4, since you're pretty new to vaping this is probably a good setup for you - It does have a built in battery - so if it runs out during the day you'll need to recharge before you can use it again, If that worries you then somthing like the Subox mini kit is probably better for you, similar style device but uses a replaceable 18650 battery so you can carry a spare (in a case for safety) and swap it out if needs be...

if possible try visit a proper vape shop they will let you try out different tanks and mods to try and find what you like the best i did the same as you started on crappy ce4s from tescos etc one visit to a proper store i walked out with a setup that i actually liked 5 weeks later still havnt gone back to smoking. my first setup was a coolfire 5 and a aspire triton tank be warned tho its adictive i now have 3 mods and 6 tanks lol

Hi thanks for the reply guys i think i have decided to go with the isub tank and coolfire mod seeing as i am a beginner to sub ohm i thought i will try it out and see how it goes and if i do need a new tank i can just get one and use it with the coolfire.

if possible try visit a proper vape shop they will let you try out different tanks and mods to try and find what you like the best i did the same as you started on crappy ce4s from tescos etc one visit to a proper store i walked out with a setup that i actually liked 5 weeks later still havnt gone back to smoking. my first setup was a coolfire 5 and a aspire triton tank be warned tho its adictive i now have 3 mods and 6 tanks lol

hi you say that a vape shop will let you try out stuff is that any vape shop or is there a specific one?
where abouts do you live?

Hi Mate, most vape shops will let you try all the products they sell so you can find the right set up for your needs :)

Back
Top Bottom