What's new

New TPD in the EU

Don’t want to argumentative, but I believe it is possible, in Denmark at least. If I have understood correctly the diy kits are a workaround for the flavor ban there, as it applies only to “ready to use”, including short-fills. In the States, most eliquids and vape gear are technically not approved by the FDA, and therefore illegal to sell. There have been numerous raids and shops closed. Luckily the enforcement is as poor as the thought process behind it, and the court cases will take years.

The EU may decide to just tax the hell out eliquids and nicotine like they do In Canada. Regardless, it’s not looking too rosy…

they might ban zero nic eliquid but i don’t think there would be a reason for them to ban fishing attractant fluid containing vg, pg and suitable flavourings for attracting fish such as custard biscuit. :)

they might ban zero nic eliquid but i don’t think there would be a reason for them to ban fishing attractant fluid containing vg, pg and suitable flavourings for attracting fish such as custard biscuit. :)

It would give @ZT another excuse tae get his tackle oot:)

I've heard it mentioned across the pond that TPD saved Europe from the worst of the OTT 50mg Juul craze. I'm not convinced, but it's an interesting hypothesis.

I've heard it mentioned across the pond that TPD saved Europe from the worst of the OTT 50mg Juul craze. I'm not convinced, but it's an interesting hypothesis.

there was definitely a degree of madness when salt nic became available.

Me neither, the US has it's own vaping regs some of which are very restrictive.

I`ve written to my MP to argue that TPD should be at least partially repealed on the basis that selling in smaller units does not reduce demand and increases waste.

Back
Top Bottom