What's new

NEW : TWISTED LEAF - Part Two of the LEAF Tobacco project

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Everyone

Introducing : TWISTED LEAF - We delved outside our comfort comfort zone a tad developing LEAF - we tend to use other flavours to counter some of the harsher or less desirable elements of tobacco flavourings used in vaping. With Leaf we wanted straighter more everyday pure tobaccos .. and we will continue to develop that line of tobacco Vape juices.

However we always had the intention of using those tobacco bases in a far more familiar “Manabush” way - and this is the culmination of that.

Each of the New Leaf range has been given a very Manabush makeover in this new tobacco blends e-liquid range. Introducing “Twisted Leaf” cleverly blended tobacco and somethings - from Manabush.

TWISTED LEAF - Leaf blended with Manabush Style toppings.

Twisted Leaf takes our new straight(er) tobacco Range Leaf and builds on those bases in a uniquely Manabush way. Using the current three Leaf Tobacco Bases and a selection of Creams, Coffee and well and our famous Chiricahua nutty flavouring to create three distinctly different variants of the Leaf Range - We bring you twisted Leaf. Available Now at a special introductory price and for this range - with FREE Nic shots for the next week.

Twisted Leaf - Creme Corona

Creme Corona is our big bold dark Maduro wrapped cigar E-liquid tempered and smoothed out with a lush realistic Vanilla Cream overlay. If anything making it even more decadent than its Standard Counterpart.

Like a case of Divergent evolution, while in different ranges and different flavours this Vanilla Creamy Cigar Tobacco E-liquid takes up the same ecological niche in the Twisted Leaf range as our famous Powwow Sauce does in the Nokomis Range.

Its divine.

Avaialble in 50ml shortfill ideal for 3mg vapers, 30ml Shortfill for 6mg vapers and 30ml Shortfill for 12mg vapers

Introductory offer - Nic Shots Included for the first week!

Twisted Leaf - Cafe Cappuccino

Cafe Cappuccino takes our Cafe Cigarillo E-liquid from the Leaf range( a smaller lighter cigar) and perfectly blends it with a great Italian Cappuccino.

The Espresso Coffee blends perfectly with the Cigar in this E-liquid with just the very faintest hint of milk foam - like a good cappuccino should be.

Ciao!

Avaialble in 50ml shortfill ideal for 3mg vapers, 30ml Shortfill for 6mg vapers and 30ml Shortfill for 12mg vapers

Twisted Leaf - Chiri Blonde

Manabush fans will need no introduction to Chiri Blonde. This is the Leaf Ranges Sweet Blonde tobacco - overlaid with our signature famous Chiricahua Sun Flavouring.

For those less versed - its Sweet blonde tobacco, with an overlay of nuts and sweet salty caramel - and is a truly delicious vape. The sweetest in the range.

Avaialble in 50ml shortfill ideal for 3mg vapers, 30ml Shortfill for 6mg vapers and 30ml Shortfill for 12mg vapers.

Twisted Leaf by Manabush - Creme Corona 50ml Shortfill for 3mg vapers
£7.49
View

Twisted Leaf by Manabush - Cafe Cappuccino 50ml Shortfill for 3mg vapers
£7.49
View

Twisted Leaf by Manabush - Chiri Blonde 50ml Shortfill for 3mg vapers
£7.49
View

Twisted Leaf by Manabush - Creme Corona 30ml Shortfill for 6mg Vapers
£5.99
View

Twisted Leaf by Manabush - Cafe Cappuccino 30ml Shortfill for 6mg Vapers
£5.99
View

Twisted Leaf by Manabush - Chiri Blonde 30ml Shortfill for 6mg vapers
£5.99
View

Twisted Leaf by Manabush - Creme Corona 30ml Shortfill for 12mg Vapers
£6.98
View

Twisted Leaf by Manabush - Cafe Cappuccino 30ml Shortfill for 12mg Vapers
£6.98
View

Twisted Leaf by Manabush - Chiri Blonde 30ml Shortfill for 12mg vapers
£6.98
View

Twisted Leaf By Manabush - The Full Range - 50ml
£19.99
View

Twisted Leaf By Manabush - The Full Range - 30ml for 6mg Vapers
£14.99
View

Twisted Leaf By Manabush - The Full Range - 30ml for 12mg Vapers
£14.99
View

Final Words
If anyone is looking to try these unusual new Manabush E-liquids - We are giving the Nic Shots Away free for the forest week - on top of that you can make further savings by using this discount code : twist12.

Note - you can only use one discount code at a time on the website - this is a limitation of our shop script.

Kind regards
The Manabush Team
Take Me To Manabush!

Well done, you are certainly putting out some unique flavours, as you are known for :)

Last edited:
My order is in, thanks for the discount ZT [emoji106]
I haven’t tried the original Leaf threesome yet, they’re quietly steeping in my stash drawer.

My order is in, thanks for the discount ZT [emoji106]
I haven’t tried the original Leaf threesome yet, they’re quietly steeping in my stash drawer.
How long they been steeping now ?

How long they been steeping now ?

Since 7th Sept, the Cigarillo looks almost clear but the other two seem to be developing nicely.
I’m in no rush I’ve got plenty to go at.

Since 7th Sept, the Cigarillo looks almost clear but the other two seem to be developing nicely.
I’m in no rush I’ve got plenty to go at.
If you are waiting for cigarillo to colour up ……

you are going to be waiting a loooing time

it doesnt :)

I have some from before xmas 2020 thats still crystal clear :)
It will be fine now ;) all of them will

Crikey, how long does it take to concoct and develop a flavour ?

Crikey, how long does it take to concoct and develop a flavour ?
Sometimes you can hit it right first mix (rare)

sometimes it takes a few weeks

sometimes it can take years

i still cant nail the nokomis coffee … 5 years ive been working on it

LEAF was longer to develop by a long shot than twisted leaf - coz half the work was already done :) and tobaccos are complicated and hard to get right

Back
Top Bottom